Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JOBS we all wish we want

ok this is open to all even the ones who roam around not posting lol

What is the dream job you always wanted but was still out of your reach?

for me its to own a million dollar company not a mutli-million cuz then ill get greedy for more money i would love to own a food / supplement company an make all junk off go out of business beside the bakery place i know cake is junk food but how we going to celebrate birthdays and wedding lol anyways that is my dream job second was working for EA sports yeah i love video games lol
    Go hard or Go home the world is filled with wimps we don't need them in the gym

To be married to Oprah.... sure shes ugly but hell, money would be nice and I can order blue pills whenever I need....

Comment

I just want to be financially stable to take care of my family. I don't need anything else. I don't care about being a millionaire, I don't even want to be one
      Ain't no use in lookin' down
      Ain't no discharge on the ground
      Ain't no use in lookin' back
      'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
      Ain't no use in feelin' blue
      'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Originally posted by xamo View Post
        I just want to be financially stable to take care of my family. I don't need anything else. I don't care about being a millionaire, I don't even want to be one
        And thats what separates true happiness right there. Family is everything. Props bro!

Comment

i got no kids so i can say what xamo said lol but hay financially stable to do the is pay all your low inters-rate off and then start paying the major one cuz lets say for example

xamo owes 2 low rate inters credit cards (which the lowest is like 19% i think lol)has a house mortgage which is at a 15% if still in the 15 to 20 year zone and if your not its like 25% or more and a car payment that is at 7% an pays monthly $450 to 750

I would start with the credit cards first pick the lowest one say u owe one that has only 1200 left to pay pay that one first then the next CC will be next thats 2 CC gone one less trouble to worry now the car most of us like new big cars some dont im not sayin anything lol but if you owe say 12 to 19g's that is one trouble u wish u did not do now if ur monthly payment is 500 bucks a month for 4 to 6 years guess what u r paying not 12 or 19 grand u r paying them 25 to close to 38 grand so if i was u i cut back on buyin things u dont really need and start paying not 500 but 750 close to 850 (YES I DO UNDERSTAND NOT EVERYONE GETS ENOUGH MONEY THIS IS WHY YOU HAVE TO CUT BACK ON THINGS U DONT NEED AND BELIEVE ME I KNOW ENOUGH I MIGHT BE YOUNG TO SOME OF YOU GUYS BUT I SEEN AND LEARN FROM OTHER PEOPLE MISTAKES) Now lets say in 2 or 3 years you paid off ur car now time for the actual money eating monster The Mortgage

some mortgages have a balloon rate at 12 to 17% meaning its a FIXED rate it will not lower or go any higher for the next 10 to 15 year some banks give it for 20 if u have good credit scores now if you have passed the 10 to 15 year mark you are SCREWED big time it will go from that 12 to 17 TO a 25 or 30% and you will go a bit nuts and start figthin with your wife or husband and blamin each other no family is perfect but its not the end of the world till the big guy says it is now if u are paying the minimum which is like i think for most is 600 to 750 will like i said before start cutting back on things u dont need like the spa carwash no new items for the kitchen unless its a broken water pipe or on renting dvds or non of the renting kind if u cant offered it dont need it like my dad says lol start payin between 1,000 to 1,500 an not to the inters to the main mortgage cuz their is two types of payment inters an the main payment onces u have paid the main mortgage your inters is whats left and depending on how much you took say you took 150g's your inters is about 50 to 74 grand yeah thats alot so if u need helpill be glad to do my best but this is a example AND NOT A COPY PASTE LOL

Comment

At the end of the day, you don't have credit issues unless you are plain dumb or very unlucky. Save up, be intelligent with your money, and everything will be fine. Work, earn a living, and that's it. Also, if you can't afford something, either in the short or long run, don't go for it hoping to find a solution. You can't afford rent? Get a smaller place. You can't afford it still? Get a roommate. There always are solutions you just ought to go look for them.

Comment

true tht im living on a 1500 pay a month most of it goes into building my house i use only 500 bucks to keep me goin but now im short cuz i order my juice lol

Comment

well that's your choice to spend your cash that way

Comment

XP i know but i be debt free and my house will be fully finished by the end of summer 2012 ^_^

Comment

My dream job is to be a MOD on this site so I can delete retarded threads like this one..hahahaha
                    Lead me, Follow me, or get the hell out of my way!

Comment

it was only ever gonna be started by one person lets face it!

lj - you crack me up bro! peace

Comment

the people who make it sound retarded are the ass who says they are ... everyone has a dream job who goes to college an learn what they wanted but ends up working for bk or wendys shit 2 or 4 years of college wasted working for a fast food joint u might have ur dream job but not everyone does so next time think before u let mouth speak
                        Originally posted by CFINCH007 View Post
                        My dream job is to be a MOD on this site so I can delete retarded threads like this one..hahahaha

Comment

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah...thats really all i can make out of this
                          Originally posted by lean_Jay View Post
                          the people who make it sound retarded are the ass who says they are ... everyone has a dream job who goes to college an learn what they wanted but ends up working for bk or wendys shit 2 or 4 years of college wasted working for a fast food joint u might have ur dream job but not everyone does so next time think before u let mouth speak
                          Lead me, Follow me, or get the hell out of my way!

Comment

surely if we are all on this board its to become a pro!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X