Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conversion ml to mg

Does 0.5 ml equal 500mg? Thanks

You gotta look at your label.... Example: 250mgs./10ml. = 250mgs. in 1 ml. (1cc)

Comment

im pretty sure 2 ml would equal 500 that would be the norm.. 250mg/ml tests and stuff

Comment

This has me so confused. I'm currently pinning Depo-Test 200 (Doctor Prescribed) @ 0.5 ml per week. A poster here suggest that I pin 500mg per week. So, if I want to pin 500mg per week, how many ml is that?

Comment

Listen to MBig, example GP Test Cyp comes 10 ml/vial (250 mg/ml) so each ml has 250. I have test E from another supplier that is 10ML/vial (300mg/ml) so the same 1ml of this would have 300mg.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by readyornott View Post
            This has me so confused. I'm currently pinning Depo-Test 200 (Doctor Prescribed) @ 0.5 ml per week. A poster here suggest that I pin 500mg per week. So, if I want to pin 500mg per week, how many ml is that?
            If you want 500 per week then you take 2-1/2 cc's....2-1/2mls. or 2.5 cc's....all the same.. The doc has you on 100mgs. a week..

Comment

Mr. Big , thanks... I finally understand. Actually, the doc prescribed me 0.5ml once every 3 weeks. I upped the dosage to 0.5ml (200mg) per week. I'm gonna up again to 500mg per week for a while, and see how that works out.

Comment

Originally posted by readyornott View Post
                Mr. Big , thanks... I finally understand. Actually, the doc prescribed me 0.5ml once every 3 weeks. I upped the dosage to 0.5ml (200mg) per week. I'm gonna up again to 500mg per week for a while, and see how that works out.
                OK, If your face label says: Depo-test 200 and your taking .5mls (1/2cc) thats 100mgs. of test. 1ml.(1cc.) will be 200mgs. I'm confused why your confused? I guess Your doc. didn't inform you well enough. ??????

Comment

You can't convert ml to mg.
                  mg is the amount of AA's (in this case, Test) that the oil carries. 200mg/ml means that in 1ml it carries 200mg of Test. The rest is simple maths.

Comment

oh man, my head hurts just reading this thread lol
                    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Lol ,Sam ur not kidding any more of this ull start getting dizzy

Comment

Working...
                      X