Sore Joints last two weeks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sore Joints last two weeks

Guys, I have been off for 5 week+ and the last two to three weeks I have had sevral days of sore sholder and arm joint pain and stiffness? Have not seen any est flair and dont know if this is just somthing that happens as my own levels aj? Let me know what you think!

Bad PCT? ... might be the cause of it
    Ain't no use in lookin' down
    Ain't no discharge on the ground
    Ain't no use in lookin' back
    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Originally posted by Micky D View Post
      Guys, I have been off for 5 week+ and the last two to three weeks I have had sevral days of sore sholder and arm joint pain and stiffness? Have not seen any est flair and dont know if this is just somthing that happens as my own levels aj? Let me know what you think!
      What did you use in your pct. ???? How long etc.

Comment

make sure ur not doing a stack of 40mg nolva 150mg clomid and 1 mg arimidex for pct lol
        but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
        Hackleech

Comment

Guys, sorry lost my internet for a few days. I was on 200 mg cyp and last for 8 weeks and 100 mg deca for last four, I used hcg every 3rd day and week 10 did 2 of 1500 iu then continued to use aimidex throughout the last 4 weeks. With low dosage did not think I needed clomid! Let me know what you think.

Comment

This is common after coming off of deca. You should start feeling better within a few wks.

Jm2c.

Comment

Working...
            X