Y not tren for human grade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Y not tren for human grade

THIS IS PROB A STUPID ? but WHY DOESNT DOESNT HG LABS MAKE TREN? IS IT NOT STABLE ENOUGH? OR SOMETHING THAT I JUST WOULDNT UNDERSTAND.... LASTLY, IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE THEY DONT MAKE EITHER NOW AND/OR IN THE PAST... THANKS

Heres a quick summary of Tren.

Background
    Trenbolone is a very powerful steroid that has never been FDA approved for use in humans. It was originally developed as finaplex pellets for use as a vetinary product to be put under the skin of cattle. However over time bodybuilders have realised its unique properties and powerful benefits and it has become a favourite anabolic steroid for many, despite having more harsh side effects than most other steroids. Many people would convert the pellets into an injectable form, in a rather crude and dangerous manner that would neither be safe nor sterile, and poses many risks. However, despite being non-approved by the FDA, there are a number of respectable Underground Labs (UGLs) that produce quality injectable forms of trenbolone. For the user who understandably likes to stick to pharmaceutical grade steroids, unfortunately there is no such form of trenbolone available.
    mbig245
    Last edited by mbig245; 12-14-2011, 04:57 AM.

Comment

If you meant HC form our sponsor , they do make tren. If you are talking about human grade , some European Pharmaceutical Houses
      still manufacture it, and some Chinese sources are considerd Human Grade. Isn't GS from our sponsor considered human grade ??
      True "HG" tren is available in pre-loaded syringes for about $30 a piece. Search and yee shall find......

Comment

i dont believe there is any real human grade tren reason being it's fking strong! lol
        but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
        Hackleech

Comment

It's not because Tren is too strong for human use. EQ has never been approved by the FDA for human use either and it's a relatively mild compound. There has just never been a legitimate need for trenolone in the eyes of the medical community.

Parabolon is the exception. It's a trenbolone based steroid that was approved for human use in the 1980"s but was soon discontinued. It's making a big comeback in UGL's now.

Comment

ah yes i made the fina from the pellets one time a few yrs ago and my mom found it the day i made it lol.. big waste haha... and yes i meant why doesnt HG pharms make it.. only see it with ugls.. very interesting to me.. thanks for responses.....

Has there always been spell check on here? i feel like im using my iphone it underlines like everyword i type lol

Comment

Working...
            X