Significant Others

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Significant Others

So I really want to tell my wife that I have been using AAS. Please share your experiences with this topic. Does your wife/husband know? How did you tell them?
    Lead me, Follow me, or get the hell out of my way!

Hell my girlfriend would slice my head off if I told her.
    Ain't no use in lookin' down
    Ain't no discharge on the ground
    Ain't no use in lookin' back
    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

My wife knows. She and my non-online source are the only two though. I didn't want to have to try to hide it from her - that would be a pain in the ass.

Comment

my wife would not understand

Comment

Yes some people have this mind-block when it comes to gear or weed for that matter.

Comment

I discussed it with my wife and got her approval well before I ever touched anything. She knows everything about me. Probably why we have been happily married for over 13 years.... Honesty and Make her toes curl every time you lay pipe.

Comment

You gotta have trust with your wife. If you feel like you can't share this with her there may be a problem. This is one of them things where you gotta educate her on steroids and let her know the stories she may have heard are false. Show her the benefits she'll gain in the bed room...She'll get down then! hahaha

Comment

Well, I'm still single but if anything I'd definitely agree with being prepared to educate her when you do decide on letting her know.

I think once she realizes that you have been using and, assuming she didn't notice, then she won't have too much of a problem with it, she just needs to know that it's not as bad for us as she probably thinks!

Once I'm ready to settle down with someone I definitely plan on just being up front about it so I don't have to hide it.

Comment

Yeah i tried to tell her once, dont get me wrong, she loves the way i look she is just young and niave

Comment

Don't really know how young she is but, mbig245 said it best. She needs to be educated. My wife and I watched this movie called Bigger,stronger, faster. Don't know if you've seen it, but after watcing that movie she had a different outlook on AAS. I told her it's kinda like how women want the botox and to look younger.well we as men want to feel better and look better. Now she sometimes help me with pinning in the glutes. Good luck.

Comment

I had to tell the old lady when I first started..she had to wait for the mailman..haha..but seriously, how do you hide gaining 30 pounds in two months and wreckin her box like an 18 yr old? It's just easier if they know imo.

Comment

Originally posted by biggie View Post
                        Don't really know how young she is but, mbig245 said it best. She needs to be educated. My wife and I watched this movie called Bigger,stronger, faster. Don't know if you've seen it, but after watcing that movie she had a different outlook on AAS. I told her it's kinda like how women want the botox and to look younger.well we as men want to feel better and look better. Now she sometimes help me with pinning in the glutes. Good luck.
                        i was actually going to suggest that he played "bigger stronger faster" for her.

you do have to watch out though.it can be tricky. some girls will start to blame the gear every time you get mad or are having a bad day.
                        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Make sure ur married before u tell her lol this way ur locked in

Comment

mbig245 and biggie said it the best, most people not just women have this opinion of how bad it is because of the media. They make it out to be a mind altering drug that when you take it you become this steroid in raged freak that goes around beating people up. Something know one has said yet, sit with her and have her read some of the post here on the forum, this would be one of the best ways to educate her. Theirs nothing hidden here we all say it like it is and this board is the best out there, like I said once before, know one here makes fun of or puts anyone down for asking a question. Show her that we are all here to help, even if she has any issues or questions that she is free to post and ask anything she might be concerned about. Like I said, this board has a great group of members that are here to help you and her if you wish.
                            Good luck brother
                            The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
                            http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
                            http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
                            Chat Box Talk And Rules
                            http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
                            No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
                            http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Mbig245 is totally right. Education and honesty is the answer. Both the wife and Ihonesty are gearing.

Comment

Working...
                              X