Happy thanksgiving!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy thanksgiving!!

Have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours everyone.

thanks bro. i was gonna start a new thread related to this, but if you dont mind, i'll just piggy back on yours. i have a question for everyone who comes into this thread...

what are you thankful for?
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

i am thankful for family and friends, who love me regardless of how perfect or flawed i am. i am thankful to have a job. thankful for my new puppy, who is always at my side, keeping me company and looking at me for direction. i'm thankful for the sport of bodybuilding, for the focus and hope it gives me. i am a different...a better man because of it.
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Im thankful for my family as well.I really do have a fantastic loving family.Our spending time together is always a top priority and I am also thankful for my business that gives me the time I want to be with them.

Of course as well,im always thankful for mine and my families good health.

Comment

We don't know a Thanksgivingday in Europe, but I think I'm to little aware of how thankfull I should be, reading the above text. We don't realise enough that we are healthy either, look at Safelife. To you my brothers in arms-bro's from JM a happy Thanksgiving..

Comment

happy thanksgiving to you fellas as well! i know i said i wasn't going to cycle again.. but here i am. lol

Comment

I am thankful for my family, my friends and my health. I am thankful for my job that allows me to provide for my family. I am thankful for our troops who put their life on the line for our freedom. I am also thankful for this site and the knowledge you guys give and also thankful for N----!!!!!!!!!! Also thankful the COWBOYS!!!! play on thanksgiving! Hope all of you have a great Thanksgiving Day!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Here's to you Turkey! Juice it Up!

I hope that you all have a great Thanksgiving!
                Attached Files
                Never mistake kindness for weakness...

Comment

Definately thankful for family..without whom I would have been lost a long time ago. Thankful for everyday I wake up healthy.

Comment

Working...
                  X