Could anyone help me out with my mom? :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could anyone help me out with my mom? :(

What's goin on guy's My name is Steve and im 19 still in HS :/ ( yea i know sad)
    The only reason i'm still in HS is because I lost my Dad last year b4 school started and just lost it and had to drop out so I could find a job and help my mom out with the bills :/ Anyways, I came across this website when I was looking for Weight Loss pills for my mom, She's kinda fat and it's really getting to her. I think she really wants to lose it so she can find somebody new, it's fine with me I just want my mom to be happy, So with that said. If anyone could help me out here that would be great... He is a pic of my mom so you know how big she is, BTW: She has really BAD back and feet problems like its so bad she has not been to work in 6months, im still in HS and working so i have no fun/free time. That's okay with me I just want her to be happy again so ill buy whatever i need to, thanks for your time.

~Steve

Dude there is no such thing as a miracle pill, tell your Mom she needs to exercise and eat right. That is really all it takes.
    Lead me, Follow me, or get the hell out of my way!

Comment

Trust me man, I have tried and so have her friends. There has to be something she could take to help her...

Comment

Sadly, as CFINCH said, diet is everything... no pill is going to help your mother if she doesn't make some changes in her diet, or slowly starts exercising... swimming would be a good start as it is joint friendly.
        Ain't no use in lookin' down
        Ain't no discharge on the ground
        Ain't no use in lookin' back
        'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
        Ain't no use in feelin' blue
        'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

i mean shit.. bad back and feet.. kinda makes it hard to run.. tell her to walk alot.. and yea im sure someone on here could recommend some stuff for weightloss.. speak up guys hes asking for some help .. good luck bro

Comment

What is her diet like bro?
            Lead me, Follow me, or get the hell out of my way!

Comment

Cardio wise I'd recommend swimming and waterobics. Also yeah please share with us her diet?

Comment

sadly her back and feet are jacked up so she really cant get good exercise.. id have her walk ALOT!~.. great exercise for ladies... and yea diet is more then crucial.. and suppplements im sure someone here can chime in and give u some ideas... come on guys help the kid out

Comment

Another thing I forgot to add is she has asthma :/ She hates getting in the water becuz of the way she looks... and she has no diet sadly to say whatever she see she'll eat. What would be a good diet to put her on? Like types of food and how much ect.. Thank you guys for the Replys

Comment

If you are looking to cut some Body Fat and lean up, you will want to check out the two products Universal Animal Cuts (http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/cutsfree.html) and Oxy ELITE Pro (http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/usp/oxyelite-pro.html)! The Muscle Pharm Shred Matrix is by no means a bad product, but I personally feel that both of these are the best thermogenic fat burners on the market based on the ingredient content! I have personally used these two thermogenics and saw great results but the Oxy ELITE Pro, in my opinion, is slightly better and is well worth the difference in cost! If you were going to look in to taking a stimulant fat burner, then I would highly advise to choose only one to take as these have a higher amount of caffeine's and other stimulants, so you will want to start off with a lower dosage. I would recommend adding a couple of products like CLA (http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/cla.html) and L-Carnitine (http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/lcarn.html) to your current fat burner stack as these products can really help enhance your fat burner's potential and shed the excess weight! With these types of products it does not really matter which brand you buy since it is a basic supplement, so I recommend you find the best deal for your dollar!
                    xamo
                    Last edited by xamo; 11-19-2011, 03:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by xamo View Post
                      One of the best fat burners I know.. (as far as a supplement)

OxyElite Pro:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/usp/oxyelite-pro.html
                      ha, funny you say that. I bought that i think 3months ago. She told me she felt more full when she ate small parts of food and things started to change then she said it stopped working lol, idk how that worked haha but Is there any kinda "suppplement" that would work 100%?

Comment

without exercise + diet result will be poor + long term nonexistent but here is a great post by the infamous RonnyT:

Dosing is for everyone different not everyone reats the same on alcohol or caffeine, but clenbuterol is many times more dangerous so start taking one tab..you can always increase the dose, but if you swallowed to much you have to bear the consequenses.

Weightloss cycle plan with clenbuterol – T3 and Ketotifen.
                        For those who have a lot of weight to lose, or have been fighting the weight for years with no reaction, there are some Clenbuterol stacks that will push your body to the limit of its fat burning capabilities.
                        You will need: Clenbuterol Hydrochloride 40mcg Tablets (Tiny White Tablet), T3 80mcg Tablets (Yellow Tablet) and Ketotifen 1mg Tablets (Larger White Tablet with Score).
                        For men you will need 200 x 40mcg Clenbuterol tabs. 100 x Cytomix Tablets and 100 x 1mg Ketotifen Tabs.
                        For women you will need 100x 40mcg Clenbuterol tabs. 100 x Cytomix Tablets and 100 x 1mg Ketotifen Tabs.
                        The Clenbuterol will raise your bodies temperature and heartrate, therefore burning more calories per hour. Normally your body will not get any effect from Clenbuterol after 3 weeks, but this is why we take it with Ketotifen.
                        The Ketotifen will keep your Beta 2 receptors in good shape, meaning you can use Clenbuterol for longer up to 6 weeks. (Clenbuterol can not safely be used for longer than 3 weeks, without a 3 week break, unless you are using Ketotifen daily from the second week).
                        The T3 will stimulate your thyroid increasing your metabolism.
                        This is a 9 Week Cycle
                        The Clenbuterol is taken every day, in the morning, from week 1 to week 6.
                        The Ketotifen is taken everyday, before bed, in weeks 2-6
                        The T3 Cytomel is taken everyday in weeks 1-3 & 7-9 (giving you 3 weeks on, 3 weeks off, 3 weeks on)
                        Special Attention needs to be paid to the start AND end of your 6 Weeks of Clenbuterol, start with a small dose for the first 2 days, the a slightly higher dose for another 2 days and then your max/recommended dose for the remainder of the cycle. When you come to the end of the cycle, reverse the process, taking slightly less for 2 days, then slightly less for another 2 days and then stopping.

THE FIRST TIME YOU TAKE CLENBUTEROL: You must establish for yourself what is the correct dosage. For a woman it will be between 40-100mcg, for a man between 80-160mcg. You start on 20-40mcg for a couple of days, then you raise to 40-80mcg for a couple more days.. at this point you should “feel” the clenbuterol working, if your hands are shaking slightly, don’t worry that should subside in a day, if it does not you are taking slightly too much and you need to reduce your dose 20-40mcg. So it’s the point where your taking just less than the amount that makes your hands tremble that you want to find and this is your MAX dose. You want to be taking enough Clenbuterol to be “feeling it” when your doing your workout, but not so much that your hands are shaking and making you feel uncomfortable.
                        EXTRA Special Attention needs to be paid to the start AND end of your 3 weeks usage of T3 Cytomel. You must also start on a low dose and gradually work your way up, but it is far more important with T3 than with Clenbuterol.
                        For mixed 80mcg Tablets (60mcg of T3 mixed with 20mcg of T4)
                        Start on 1/2 a pill a day for the first 2 days, then 1 pill a day for 2 days, then 1 1/2 pills per day for the remainder of the 3 weeks, until the end when you MUST reverse this process.
                        Ketotifen take 2 tablets a day everyday before bed from week 2-6.
                        The thing to remember about Ketotifen is that is makes you drowsy and you should not take it in the morning or before driving your car.
                        Taking Ketotifen DOES NOT MEAN YOU CAN DO T3 FOR LONGER THAN 3 WEEKS, YOU CAN NEVER DO T3 FOR LONGER THAN 3 WEEKS.
                        ODB
                        Last edited by ODB; 11-20-2011, 01:02 AM.
                        "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

The bottom line is diet and exercise, if she can't control that then it will never happen; sorry to sound so cruel but thats the bottom line. She needs to eat less and get some sort of exercise.
                          The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
                          http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
                          http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
                          Chat Box Talk And Rules
                          http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
                          No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
                          http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

ODB, nice post but I wouldn't suggest that product yet... might be a little too soon... maybe it's better to start slow with good supplements and diet then if that doesn't work then Clen..

Comment

a nutritionist wouldnt be a bad idea either ... and maybe getting a personal trainer or just one session to figure out what she can do on her own

Comment

Working...
                              X