Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

does generic,india accutane from naps work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does generic,india accutane from naps work?

I ordered the 20mg generic,india accutane from naps and im running 80 mg a day...I break out so bad during cycles that I can't bear to start my next cycle until I get my acne in check...has anyone tried or heard if this form of generic is effective at getting rid of acne?acne

Did you use the generic form "asotret" from naps also? I used brand name accutane 15 years ago and what you said your experience was is exactly what happened to me back then...

Comment

i used liquid accutane from research site. i did like 8 weeks at 30 mg a day and it worked wonders!
      Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Yeah its gtg on day ten and its def legit

Comment

I just to start off by saying Thank you .... This is the best service that you can get always on top of everything.. You guys are so honest with your business. I will always order from naps I get all my friends to order from naps .. The quality of your goods are always top notch I always get good results with the gear .. The orders and service is awesome.. If any of you guys are hesitant about ordering don't be follow the steps and they will come thru..naps has helped me reach my goals.. So it time to set some more ..

So thank you napsgear for doing what you do.

Comment

Hats off to naps

I just to start off by saying Thank you .... This is the best service that you can get always on top of everything.. You guys are so honest with your business. I will always order from naps I get all my friends to order from naps .. The quality of your goods are always top notch I always get good results with the gear .. The orders and service is awesome.. If any of you guys are hesitant about ordering don't be follow the steps and they will come thru..naps has helped me reach my goals.. So it time to set some more ..

So thank you napsgear for doing what you do.

Comment

Working...
            X