Alexey Lesukov

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alexey Lesukov

The net is full of information of Alexey.
    Picture left at the age of 13. I've read that he started juicing at the age of 15 therefore has a stunted growth 5'2". I dunno if this is true. But I like his appearence probably genetic but he has to do a lot of hard work to look the way he does, thus respect.

I was told by a bodybuilder that I trust and respect, that Alexy injects 22 ml/week, so over 5 gram. The same bb-er told me that Alexey in clothes was not impressive at all, but starting to work-out or warming up, really swells. He also told me Alexey really agressively trains, throws with weights etc.

Anyone with more info?
    Attached Files

I don't like the idea of taking steroids in young age and messing the body for some muscles
    and I definitely wouldn't respect the one who did that
    I'm sorry for that but he'll regret this for the rest of his life

Comment

22ml
      pretty high amount of oil,guess how many o3 fatty acids LOL

Comment

Taking his profession in consideration , i dont think that 5g EW is bad or exstreme for his sake .
        know many 80-90kg guys with 2-3 years of training taking the same doses, some of them year round ...

Comment

..conciddering his weight and length.. there are extremer guys I know..will do an article, at the moment to much fuzz cause mondher was killed..but I'll publish some later..

Comment

Flex Wheeler stated that he took 3 grams of Test week from age 18 until he retired (among other things - HGH- etc)
            "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

I saw his pics few years ago.. He had a huge gyno on both sides..
              Good luck to him, extreme for me...

Comment

Working...
              X