What is your opinion on DMSO?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your opinion on DMSO?

I have bad shoulders that the doctors don't want to do anything but give me pain pills for and that is not something I want. They only hurt when doing overhead exercises like military presses incline bench etc. I have been asking some older guys about DMSO and they say it will definitely stop the pain but that it is dangerous because it works too well. By this I mean they say it will allow you to hurt yourself even worse and not even know it. So what is everyone's opinion?
    Knowledge Is Power

A long time ago I use to use DMSO for finaplix absorption. I smelt like garlic for weeks. Had to stop because the smell was very strong. Thats a common side effect of DMSO gel.
    Muscles are made in the kitchen, not in the gym. Eat big to get big.

Comment

I had a couple of guys tell me that they could taste garlic in their mouth after they rubbed it on. They didn't say anything about their body smelling that way tho. They also said that you had to clean the area very well because whatever is on it will be absorbed. Thanks for the info.
      Knowledge Is Power

Comment

Cut it with Aloe Vera that will cut down on the garlic side, its not that much of analgesic to keep you from feeling pain to the degree that you could hurt yourself, I have used it and I continue to use it, works very well, I still take conventional supplements for joints on top of it.

Comment

I posted an article and will add some new info also later.
          http://juicedmuscle.com/jmblog/content/dmso

Its an old item lots of ironaddicts have those pains. Stop lifting to heavy (if you don't compete weightlifting), don't lift with bars but with dunbells and then always pink up.
          I share the conclusion that if you don't feel the (be with help of DMSO) you'll do more and permanent damage to you joints.

Originally posted by BACKAGAIN View Post
          I have bad shoulders that the doctors don't want to do anything but give me pain pills for and that is not something I want. They only hurt when doing overhead exercises like military presses incline bench etc. I have been asking some older guys about DMSO and they say it will definitely stop the pain but that it is dangerous because it works too well. By this I mean they say it will allow you to hurt yourself even worse and not even know it. So what is everyone's opinion?

Comment

Thanks guys. This just goes to show this is the best board there is. People helping people and sharing experience. There's literally hundreds of years of experience here, not to mention all the individual trial and error, that is an awesome thing to have at your disposal to research something we all love.
            Knowledge Is Power

Comment

Working...
            X