Tendinitis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tendinitis

Left inside forearm just prior to the elbow huts something fierce. I'm assuming it is tendinitis. It's not going away? Any suggestions?
    MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Huts loosely translates: hurts.
    Frickin iPad.
    MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

U need to either take time off or add in some supps like animal flex or something like that. I have been actually using something called wob enzyme which actually seems to have helped my shoulder along with swapping up my workout.
      Oh Really, ya think!?

Comment

(unless ur on HGH) it could be forearm tendonitis;
        The symptoms of forearm tendonitis are the same as any other type of tendonitis (except calcific tendonitis). Here is a llist of common symptoms you may feel in the forearm area.
        1.Pain in the forearm area.
        2.Swelling, redness or burning in the forearm.
        3.Stiffness and inability to move forearm freely.
        4.Pain at night and early in the morning.
        5.Difficulty performing hand movements (eg, making a fist).
        6.Grinding sounds when you move and rotate your forearm.

When the condition first develops, pain is usually felt during or after activity and then at night. As the tendonitis develops the pain will get worse and may be felt all day.
        http://www.itendonitis.com/forearm-tendonitis.html

I used to get this alot + pull muscles in my wrist+forearm (feels like carpal tunnels) I switched to an open grip (thumb same side as fingers on pressing exercises)+ straps prob solved
        "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

I significantly lowered my weight the past while for lifting. I figured a good time to up my cardio. It's been three weeks now and it starts to feel like it's getting better then the simple act of taking a hand towel and pressing it to my face to dry off sends streaks of pain through the underside of my forearm. I warm up with lower weight set, it feels ok through the workout, then post workout when the muscles start to cool down, it will hurt for 4-8 hours.
          MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

I understand totally. I have a wicked tennis elbow that has been going on for months and isn't budging.

Comment

I'm no pro at anything but I do educate myself on anything that I get into and if it were me, I would take a little time off and go to a sports medicine Dr who will tell you what the problem is and prescribe you some physical therapy. Good luck.
              Knowledge Is Power

Comment

Working...
              X