Proviron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proviron

What amount should i be taking daily? I am taking one in the morning and one at night right now, just wondering if that is to much or to little.

I take 25mg or 50mg daily, those are pretty standard dosages. A buddy mine take 100mg daily during his cycles. It depends what your goal is and what your taking with it. Proviron by itself wont do much. Althought its a great addition to any cycle.
    Muscles are made in the kitchen, not in the gym. Eat big to get big.

Comment

is it just as good as injectable masteron? i was courious about trying this later down the line

Comment

I am using it in my post cycle right now and may use as a bridge in between cycles.

Comment

its not post cycle if you are still taking anything anabolic or androgenic. and what do you consider the difference in bridging and cruising? except one is test, and the other tends to be an oral.

50 mg a day is common dosage for it while cycling, but again, none during pct
          Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

I use 50 mg daily and noticed that if I take 25mg pre workout, it really helps with aggression.

Comment

PushinWeight; Thanks for the input. Just curious on N*** under proviron it says that it is good to use in your PCT to keep androgen high while your natural test comes back. Are they misleading because it has anabloic?

Comment

Originally posted by BIGDOG23 View Post
                PushinWeight; Thanks for the input. Just curious on N*** under proviron it says that it is good to use in your PCT to keep androgen high while your natural test comes back. Are they misleading because it has anabloic?
                no, they are misleading bc its androgenic. its an older concept that you can take a few things to help you thru pct, mostly to keep sex drive high(androgens are sex hormones). but theres better options out there that wont interfere with natural hpta balance
                Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

DHT in high amounts can negatively affect HPTA recovery.

Comment

wanted to bump this back up instead of opening a new thread. how does this compare to masteron and how much do you need to take to have the same effects as masteron?

Comment

Originally posted by STEFAN View Post
                      wanted to bump this back up instead of opening a new thread. how does this compare to masteron and how much do you need to take to have the same effects as masteron?
                      dont think you'll ever really get the same effect as maseron, especially on strength and aggression.
                      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

im not overly concerned with strength or aggression. really I'd like to know if it can lean you like like masteron. of what i heard masteron is similar to winny just without the joint pain side effects or liver toxicity.

Comment

Working...
                        X