Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Hello guys i am currently out of the country, ill b heading back soon for my up comeing show. Sorry i have not been in touch but where im at it has been hard to get to a pc. I am on an air force base, im able to e-mail you from here. I should b back by mid july hope all is well. Thank you safelife1.

long time no see, grate to here your still alive safe, how the training and prep going for the show?

Comment

Long lost buddy! Glad to see you are alive! Update us on the training.

Comment

I will do, thankx for the support

Comment

Ramstein? - Best of Luck Safe, kick some ASS in NY.

if u get a chance post same pics (inspirational) and let us know the dates of show.
          "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Thanks for the update bro.

Comment

If you are in Ramstein maybe you'll run into my Nephew he's serving this great country we call home......

Comment

Safe, good to hear form you it's been awhile glad to hear your doing good.
                The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
                http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
                http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
                Chat Box Talk And Rules
                http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
                No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
                http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Originally posted by ODB View Post
                  Ramstein? - Best of Luck Safe, kick some ASS in NY.

if u get a chance post same pics (inspirational) and let us know the dates of show.
                  if i remember right he said a while back he was doing the Team Universe July 8-9 2011

Comment

Unfortunatley I will not be doing Team USA. I am currently out of the country in the hospital. I have something called GUILLAN BARRE SYNDROME. Please look it up. I just recently began to move my limbs, I cannot walk. The doctors say either I got it from an injection or the flu shot, or I just picked it up from being out of the country.

Comment

Originally posted by SAFELIFE1 View Post
                      Unfortunatley I will not be doing Team USA. I am currently out of the country in the hospital. I have something called GUILLAN BARRE SYNDROME. Please look it up. I just recently began to move my limbs, I cannot walk. The doctors say either I got it from an injection or the flu shot, or I just picked it up from being out of the country.
                      holy shit dude thats not good! can it be cured or? so sorry to heard i don't now what to say but hope its gets better soon.

Comment

shit bro. i am sorry to hear this. i know someone who had this. hang in there. it can take a long time to recover, but have faith, you can and will recover. can you move your body ok? the giril i knew lost use of her legs for awhile
                        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Holy shit, Safe I'm sorry to hear the news. I can't even imagine what you have been going through, just stay stong and keep faith you will recover over time.

Comment

When I first got this illness, I could only move my neck. Now after two months I can move my right hand but I have no grip strength. Therefore, I cannot pick anything up. I cannot eat by myself and cannot use the bathroom by myself, I am totally dependant on others. Hopefully I will be going home mid July.

Comment

When I first got this illness, I could only move my neck. Now after two months I can move my right hand but I have no grip strength. Therefore, I cannot pick anything up. I cannot eat by myself and cannot use the bathroom by myself, I am totally dependant on others. Hopefully I will be going home mid July.
                              wow, i am sorry to hear this bro. my thoughts are with you and you will be in my prayers. feel free to get ahold of me for anything, anytime. you are a stand up guy, and this couldn't have happened to a nicer person.
                              if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Working...
                              X