So many haters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So many haters

Ive used our sponsor a few times, everything came in the time they quoted. Prices are extremely good and affordable. I am extremely pleased with the company supporting all of us, but i just dont get why ppl always try to shoot them down?! They are providing a solid service in an industry that is not only taboo but also illegal. I feel like the reviews online just don't show a good representation of _ _ _ _. Is it political or something? Or competition trying to bring them down?
    MontBlanc
    Last edited by MontBlanc; 06-15-2011, 01:47 PM.

IMO it is 3 things ;
    1st newbies place orders then get irrate if their shit is not @ the door in 3-5 days. they jump all over the net bad mouthing our sponsor but few have the balls to come back & say sorry my shit came + it's great. (we r lucky to have a couple of those that do have the balls to eat crow here on JM).
    2nd Competitors being haters.

3rd which I am guilty of myself us happy customers sit quiet.
    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

More or less there are the best everyone that has used the sponsor nos they are and yes there are always gonna be people talking smack why because they are as far as I'm concerned the best with every aspect of what they do and how they are and unfortunately it will never change but most of us no who kicks ass and takes names

Comment

you know - the shipping is slow. But truthfully, I really dig the sponsor. Theve been good for me.

Comment

honestly, i hear a lot more people that have good things to say than negetive
          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

One of my friends showed me another site very similar to our sponsors, similar website etc. checked it out wasn't really impressed, but what made me raised my eyebrow was that the site said they can do the job in 5-6 business days. now that just sounds ridiculous to me, and that they ship domestic. I told my buddy its sounds too good to be true and in my short time on this planet (24 years) ive learned if its too good to be true it usually is. Now even IF it were true, i still wouldnt use them solely on the fact N@ps has done such a great job on my multiple orders. I did further investigating, and came across a review site, a site soley reviewing sites like our sponsors & sites similar. good old n@ps placed in the top 10, however was the lowest ranked. interested i read all the comments, i swear they must have been written by the same person consistently complaining about the shipping time. Just made me sad that n@ps isnt getting rep for what they do so well at.

Comment

The marketplace is a self cleaning oven. The trash gets burnt when the heat is turned up. The solid structure survives.

Comment

Working...
              X