• Show
Clear All

• which oral to end bulk with?

I'm 4 wks in2 a 16wk cycle...
    Dbol 30mg ed 1-6
    Test e 500mg 1-16
    Deca 375mg 1-15
    Then proper pct.
    I dead set on adding another oral from wks 12-17 to add as much mass as possible. Most people would use something to cut but I want to add even more weight once I give the liver a break from the 1st run of dbol. So I'm not sure if I should run dbol again for those last 5wks or maybe primo tabs or var to harden up and still maintain my weight. I neverheard of any1 running drol at the end but would that even b possble? Then mayb thro in some proviron with it to harden up if I went with the drol? Wat u guys think I'm open for sugestions. I jus wana put on as much mass as possible so it'd b like a 2nd kickstart I guess. Or once I've stopped the deca start oral tren and run it 4wks with some test so id extend the cycle 4-6 extra wks? I kno not to run deca and tren 2gether but I figure if I've stopped the deca for a few weeks I can start the tren. I'm jus really in need of help bros

Brother if you're not gaining enough size on that cycle then I would look more into your diet,Start adding calories until you begin to bulk up then you;ll know your at where your calorie intake needs to be to gain wt.

I don't know how much weight you've gained form the cycle so far but you are only going to get so far with it.Say you've gained 20lbs so far and are not gaining anymore,what do hope to accomplish or think is possible by adding another oral at the end? 5lbs? 10? remember diet plays a HUGE part of what you get from your training and your cycle.If you've peaked right now then your best bet is to eat more food brother.

Comment

Working...
    X