beginner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beginner

hi guys ive put on a bit of weight since i stoped going to the gym im getting back into it and im thinking of taking a course of albuterol to slim down a bit then move onto winstiol to bulid up some lean muscle is this a good idea can any body tell me,any feedback is welcome thanks

The best thing to do before even thinking about cycling is to get your diet and training in order first.No amount of gear will get you to where you want if these things are not fixed first.

Focus on those.If you have gained weight because you stopped going to the gym,you answered your own question.Get back to the gym.

Comment

thanks for the advise man

Comment

I meant that not in a bad way at all brother and I hope you didn't take it that way.Its really the best advice.If you've been away from working out,then you need to really get that going again before you even think about cycling.Theres no magic or short cuts,even with gear,it takes hard work in the gym and hard work in the kitchen to reach your goals.

I really wish you luck and take this advice the way it was meant.

Comment

Dont worry man i didnt take it the wrong,i heared albuterol can be used to help loose some unwanted weight is this true

Comment

Working...
          X