Clear All

• Cutting Cycle

Test Prop Weeks 1-12 100mg eod

Tren Ace Weeks 1-12 100-150 eod

Anavar Weeks 1-6 50mg ed

Masteron Weeks 6-12 75mg eod

Adex .5mg ed

HCG-Letro-Nolva on hand

Gonna stay in a calorie defecit and eat as clean as possible. Waiting on a few things to come in before i start this stack but going to keep a log. 6'2 218 17% bf (fat-ass) Thinking about Cyclic Ketogenic while on this stack. Gonna run a bulk stack after this and thinking about getting into HGH then late winter im gonna run a hardcore cut stack to try to look good for the Arnold (not competing) . More measurements coming soon. Goals are to burn fat to 10% stay around same weight any gains strength or size would be nice but rly just goin to shred up before I bulk for the winter.

Tren Ace should be injected ED.

You should run a dopamine agonist like caber or prami, if running tren.

Adex if ran ed, I would start at .25mg

HCG should be ran during cycle e4d at 250iu.

Do not take Nolva at the same time as tren.

I guess you are running Masteron Prop; however, that is a pretty short time for an injectable.

Comment

Yeah I can get some all that forgot about the dopamine agonist actually. Gonna have HCG on hand ill run that e4d do you suggest starting that from the beginning?? And Ill also have some clomid as i hear thats better for PCT for tren. Might run a Nolva Clomid PCT. Yeah Mast Prop. Its a cycle i read up on from Antohony Roberts article i was gonna run mast the whole time until i read about this and i added the anavar

Comment

I never liked tren for cutting cycles.Tren imho is more of a bulking compound and used in bulking cycles produces awesome mass and strength gains.Not that you cant use it in cutters,but I would rather stack winny into my cutters.Great vascualrity and just plain hard as rock look without the harsh sides of tren.

Comment

Exactly what i was thinking too... I rly wanna try Tren tho its seems so bittersweet and the strength gains are appealing and i think im ready for it! I want to add Tren to my next bulking cycle as well if it all goes good with this one!

Comment

Well I love tren for cutting. It is an excellent nutrient practitioner as well as it increases nutrient absorption. This includes vitamins and minerals. And with the increased nitrogen retention, you generally feel and look full, and this is with my carbs being limited.

People speak of tren sides, I must be lucky. The only real side I have encountered with trenbolone, is the dreaded tren cough, and I experienced it twice during my current cutting cycle, which I am actually done with tren, and I miss it.

I was on a caloric diet, and the scale would not budge, but I visually, as well as, with a measuring tape and calipers, I was dropping fat, while maintaining muscle and even adding some. In addition, to body composition, strength increased while cutting. Half the time I am lucky if strength doesn't drop.

If you can tolerate it, tren is king!

Comment

And for the record my cutting cycle look like this. and I am currently at week 10.

Weeks 1-8: Tren Ace 100mg ed
              Weeks 1-12: Masteron Prop 50mg ed
              Weeks 1-12: Test Enth 400mg e4d
              Weeks 8-12: Winny 50mg ed

Ancillaries
              Weeks 1-12 Adex .25 mg ed
              Weeks 1-12 Prami .25-1mg ed
              Weeks 2-12: HCG 250iu e4d

2800 kcal 400g protein/100g carbs/+-90g Fat (10-20g coming from fish oil)
              However, now pre-wo I added carbs for the intense complexes I am doing, and dropping some fat.

The scale has finally dropped. I've gone from 205 to 195 at 5'9"
              Official bodyfat will be measured at the end of the cycle.

Comment

Nice bro! Looks pretty much like mine. Think i like Prop still better for cutting but still mostly in your diet. Ive read some other stuff i cant remember about why prop is better. You keepin a log anywhere ill go sub to it and I like your diet although i might go keto still not sure. And I might throw the winny on the back end of my cycle.

Comment

No log, and it is not technically keto.

To get into ketosis, you need to keep carbs under <30g as with the Anabolic Diet, and sometimes initially start off around <10g as with the Bodyopus diet, and the heavier you are the better a low carb approach will work for you.

Comment

In addendum

I hear you on the prop. I heard is less bloating, but I am not suffering from too much bloat. Plus, that would be eod injection, which would mean, I would be injecting around 2.5 cc's which only leaves four possible sites to handle that size of injections, glutes and quads. And I am no southpaw, I have issues pinning left glute. I feel derp when I try...

Comment

Yeah i knew your diet wasnt Keto i was just saying im planning on trying a Cyclic Keto out. Yeah im gonna just have to rotate Delts and 2 spots on each quad ill go inner and outter that way i got 6 spots I can rotate. Might Push this cycle off a little im getting great results right now just natural just started back lifting about 3 months ago after a lil break. Might try out going Keto while off cycle and see what results i get first.

Comment

Originally posted by iPenetratah View Post
                        Well I love tren for cutting. It is an excellent nutrient practitioner as well as it increases nutrient absorption. This includes vitamins and minerals. And with the increased nitrogen retention, you generally feel and look full, and this is with my carbs being limited.

People speak of tren sides, I must be lucky. The only real side I have encountered with trenbolone, is the dreaded tren cough, and I experienced it twice during my current cutting cycle, which I am actually done with tren, and I miss it.

I was on a caloric diet, and the scale would not budge, but I visually, as well as, with a measuring tape and calipers, I was dropping fat, while maintaining muscle and even adding some. In addition, to body composition, strength increased while cutting. Half the time I am lucky if strength doesn't drop.

If you can tolerate it, tren is king!
                        I agree! I was nervous a little bit more, nothing special and "crazy", acne too. That's all of my tren side effects.

Comment

Working...
                        X