Next Cycle Plans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next Cycle Plans

Whats up guys! Thinkin about my next cycle Ive ran 3 already Test-e - Test E + EQ and a Test P with a prohormone kickstart. Right now im just comin back into lifting after about a year off started hittin the gym bout am onth ago again. Not gonna start my next cycle for about a month but here are plans so far

Weeks- 1-12- Test E 500mg + EQ 400mg
    Weeks1-4- D-Bol 30-40mg ed
    Weeks-5-12 Tren Ace 75mg

HCG will be on Hand Nolva probly ran for 6 weeks like this 20/20/20/10/10/10
    Will have Cycle Assist and Milk Thistle and load up on that pre-cycle.
    Now heres what im not sure about. I might take out the D-Bol and Run the Tren Ace the whole 12 weeks or i might keep the D-Bol in and Still run the Tren Ace 12 weeks. KInda wanted to run em seperate because ive never took either one before and wanna know which one worked and the sides associated with it... ANy feedback would help!
    JayDiesel
    Last edited by JayDiesel; 05-22-2011, 05:22 PM.

I would keep the D in weeks 1-4 but start the Tren in week 1 as well. You will need to shoot the Tren eod because it is Ace...
    I would not use the Nolva during cycle unless you start to feel the sides.

I*just started a cycle that I call.... DEFCON 4!

test e 750 wk (250mg M,W,F weeks 1-14)
    tren A 600 wk (200mg M,W,F weeks1-14)
    (Both above in same barrel since I have to shoot tren so often I just break up the Test too)
    dbol 30mg eod weeks 1-14
    Drol 50mg eod (first 6 weeks)
    (Alternating the two above)
    Adding HGH in week 10-16 @ 2iu day
    Adding anavar in week 10-16
    switching to test suspension 100 at week 14-16 (100mg ed)
    Running HCG @ 500 iu wk 1-14
    Exemestane 3 times wk 1-16
    PCT is Clomid, exemestane and I have*Nolvadex if needed at all during or after.

I started on this one week ago. This is my 7th cycle.
    I will post pics soon.
    I am 42yo, 205lbs BF 14% kicking up the protien from the start and cutting carbs by half in week 10.

Comment

Yeah that is def. some DefCon 4 shit! but is a nice cycle for sure! Thx for the feedback!

Comment

I'd replace the Test E with Prop. Take out the EQ for Mast or add it in for the anti estrogen effects. Maybe even add in NPP.
        Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Working...
        X