Being sick SUCKS!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Being sick SUCKS!!!!!

Day 2 of being sick. Started with an aggravated wisdom tooth, moved into full blown kick ass sore throat, headache, body aches etc.
    How frickin much tv can u actually watch before you want to throw a rope in the rafters and hang yourself?
    How in the hell can fat lazy people want to actually do this everyday? Omg I'm ready to go frickin Krrrrrrr A Zeeeeeeee!!!!!!!
    MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

You sure your wisdom tooth isn't infected. Those could be the symptoms of one.

Comment

Thats what I'm afraid of. The wisdom tooth isn't hurting anymore now I just got the worst sore throat ever. I just put a call into my doc. This is day 3 with no improvement.
      MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

i'm right there with ya man. respiritory infection and sinus infection. allergy induced athsma with frequent headaches! GOD WHY DID YOU MAKE POLLEN!? BLAH

Comment

Yea, good thing on the doc. Get some anti biotics you'll be gtg in no time.

Comment

i am on it. got some zpack and prednisone =D

Comment

Just got back from the doctors office......strep throat to the max.......got my Zpak like you DJ also got Tylenol 3 with codeine and a two day pass from work......alllllriggghttttt. ( in my best quagmire voice )
              Since I was there also got my blood work done again. So we shall see how outta whack my numbers are.
              MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

Working...
              X