App Store Discount Tracker Service Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• App Store Discount Tracker Service Needed

I am looking for a reliable services to track app discounts in the App Store. Actually, this service needs to cover a wide range of apps across different categories, providing detailed information about the discounts and any related offers. This way, I can easily keep track of price changes.

I used to use apps like AppShopper and AppSales are some of the most popular sites for tracking price changes on apps. It allows you to create lists of tracked apps and notifies you of discounts. But lately these apps stopped notifying you properly, glitches and I stopped using them. At the moment I am also looking for some newer app to notify me about all app events.

Comment

test

Comment

I need urgent apps that might offer more reliability and features for keeping track of the latest app-related events and deals.These services should provide the detailed information that I am looking for. I hope that anyone can help me in this forum.

Comment

You really need to install such applications that will keep track of price changes, this is very important. Especially since there are now many new useful programmes and applications. It is not superfluous to read an article on this topic https://tinytunes.app/2024/06/28/kak...a-v-app-store/ how to properly use an application to track discounts on the most interesting offers, as well as how to use iPhone and iPad wisely, buying applications with discounts.

Comment

Working...
          X