eyelash glue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eyelash glue

I am about to open a beauty salon, I already have all the products except eyelash glue, the supplier I always buy from has told me that this month they no longer have the glue, so I am forced to look for another store where buy the glue but I don't know, can anyone here recommend a store to buy from lash glue?

I haven't spoken to my sister for a long time, she always buys her products online at a specific store but I don't remember the name exactly, when I manage to contact her again I will ask her and I will come back here to tell you which store I'm talking about, good luck

Comment

I think I know which store you are referring to. Could it be that the store is called Stacy? If I remember correctly it had that name, if it is that store it is the same one where my mother buys her products, she has been buying products in that store for years, so I can confirm that it really is a very good store and it is worth it

Comment

I will help you, I am looking all over the internet and some photos that recommend a store that is worth it, that its products are of quality so I can recommend it to you, but at the moment nothing, I have not found Stacy's store yet that they name so much here in the comments, but if I find it, do not hesitate that I will return here to tell you about entering the store

Comment

I just asked my girlfriend and she told me that both lash glue and any other type of product specialized in eyelashes is bought at the Stacylash store, I just gave you direct access to the store, you can review and see that it has literally every type of product and that its prices are also the most affordable, you're welcome and good luck with everything
          eddjuan
          Last edited by eddjuan; 08-26-2024, 09:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X