Moved into an empty apartment with no couch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moved into an empty apartment with no couch

Hi everyone!I recently moved into my dream home. I bought a house in Chicago and I'm very happy, but the problem is that the house is completely empty. I ordered a refrigerator and a table, but I can't find a normal website that sells cool couches. They tried to sell me a cheap couch. It looked pretty good. A courier brought it to me. When I unpacked it I noticed it was broken and torn.Can you recommend me a good website with sofas. I would be very grateful!

Hi!I know the situation. I moved a year ago too, but thank God we had furniture. But the sofa was in a very bad condition. I lived with it for another year, but I decided to renovate it. I changed all the furniture, including the sofa. I can recommend this site https://www.valuecityfurniture.com/s...-all-furniture .There you can buy not only sofas, but tables and other things. I liked it very much that there is not so expensive and the quality is at a higher level. I hope it was useful!

Comment

Hi. I can recommend this site too. I ordered a sofa there myself and it has been in good condition for 2 years. Perfect quality and I like to watch a movie in the evenings with goodies on the sofa.

Comment

Working...
      X