How to pause reels on instagram?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to pause reels on instagram?

There are two ways to pause Reels on Instagram depending on whether you're using the mobile app or the web version.

On the mobile app:

Tap anywhere on the Reel: Unlike normal video players, tapping on a Reel will not stop it. Instead, it will mute the audio.
    Hold your finger down: Click on the video and hold your finger on the screen to pause the Reel. The Reel will freeze if you keep your finger on the screen.
    Lift your finger to resume: As you remove your finger, Reel will continue to play from where you paused.

On the web:

Click anywhere on the left side of the video: Pressing the right arrow of the video will enable the comments and likes.
    The Reel will pause immediately: You do not have to keep clicking as the video will pause once you click.
    Click anywhere on the video to resume: Click on the video again to continue watching.

I think you want all information about for pause reels on Instagram. i donk know about for this because i dont use Instagram. So you will contact to any other person.

Landscaping Maintenance Expert in Long Island NY

Comment

Working...
    X