Anyone had to have shoulder surgery?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone had to have shoulder surgery?

One week ago today i had surgery on my left shoulder. The issue was that it was worn out and growing bone spurs that were slicing into my tendon. My Orthepedic Surgeon said it was not uncommon for this to happen and need to be surgically corrected. Well the reason i am asking is that i am sitting here typing with both hands, no sling, and feel completely healed. I have two places where i have a set of 5 stitches and now i have full range of motion and no discomfort. Im not lifting anything right now since this is not something i want to risk and im fairly certain its probably not 100%, but man i feel great and was thinking that the HGH and androgel combined must be the reason for this fast healing. Im guessing thats how sports heros get back to playing ball so quick. I was told 4-6 weeks then therapy. I started basic therapy the day after and have been doing the Alexander Technique since. I feel weird healing so fast and i have a follow up appt. on Thursday. The Doctor is going to be quite surprised. I have photos of the surgery and it was looking pretty rough in their like a saw blade. He fixed four seperate issues including my rotator cuff. My only other thought is that this Surgeon is phenominal beside the GH and test i have no other explanation. Any thoughts?
    bpalmer
    Last edited by bpalmer; 05-03-2011, 02:04 PM.
Working...
X