anxiety!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anxiety!!!

Well I told my doc I was having terrible anxiety and he gave me vistaril. Wtf! Who the fuck gets that! I'm almot 28 and the dickhead can't even give me a low dose of xanax, valium, kpin, or any other benzo?I wish n*** had some but they don't. I'm so stressed out guys, any1 have any suggestions? And I don't lik chronic lol anymore
    Last edited by graffix; 05-02-2011, 11:31 PM.

If it is not anabolic or the like, I am drug free.

I dig Phenibut though, when trying to calm down and relax, along with 5-htp, and even L-Theanine helps....in fact I believe Youth Addict is carrying the old ErgoPharm Psychotropin???

Comment

Im a nurse and always see patients come in for xanax. This is what you have to do. Tell him your depressed and anxious (they usually present as the same disorder). He will give you a antidepression medication. This will take a month to start working. In the mean while ask for a 30 day supply of alprazolam 0.5mg. When doctors and nurses hear the word xanax, codone or any other narcotic they treat you like a drug seeker. This is just how it is.
      Muscles are made in the kitchen, not in the gym. Eat big to get big.

Comment

Ya I know. But I didn't ask I jus kno benzos work cuz I've taken them b4. I took half a bar 3 hrs ago and feel relaxed but I need a 30 day supply. I know a few sites that sell them in bulk quantities for cheap so ima try them. Its like 225 bucks for 850 valium and iv read that they r legit and a bunch of peopl say go there

Comment

Dont order from world-pharma.org. I got ripped off for gear.

Comment

ya i just got perscribed vistaril too.. like seriously an antihistamine lol.. cocksuckers man.

Comment

Maybe yer sounding all stuffy when you talk blue........it's really hard to tell how damn depressed you are when yer so nasally sounding when you speak.
              MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

Originally posted by Dbolli View Post
                Im a nurse and always see patients come in for xanax. This is what you have to do. Tell him your depressed and anxious (they usually present as the same disorder). He will give you a antidepression medication. This will take a month to start working. In the mean while ask for a 30 day supply of alprazolam 0.5mg. When doctors and nurses hear the word xanax, codone or any other narcotic they treat you like a drug seeker. This is just how it is.
                in your country are Xanax in the same drug class of Oxycodone/narcotics? Alprazolam is the active ingredient of Xanax

Comment

Not sure but it is a scheduled narcotic. Fuckin vistiral! If any1 knows a reliable place leme know and we can talk via email aight?

Comment

Originally posted by dino View Post
                    in your country are Xanax in the same drug class of Oxycodone/narcotics? Alprazolam is the active ingredient of Xanax

Yes it is.

Comment

i wouldnt waste your time trying to get a doctor to prescribe xanax or valium, you can get the same stuff the doc gives you very easily, when the doctor stopped prescriping me after a neck injury a found a supplier and its been happy days ever since.

Comment

Hey do you think your anxity is from your gear?
                        http://juicedmuscle.com/signaturepics/sippic1218_5.gif

www.NapsGear.net/?ref=945

Comment

Working...
                        X