Branch warren overrated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Branch warren overrated

i dont think branch warren should be winnng as much as he does personally think theres much better bodys competing against him

I see what your saying, but it's all in the judges eyes and quit frankly he's not even going up against the top guys in the Olympia, since they have been sitting out. We will see how he places come the Olympia.

Comment

whoa buddy. No way, Branch Warren is a beast in the gym. He deserves everything he has received.
      Muscles are made in the kitchen, not in the gym. Eat big to get big.

Comment

I agree with him being overrated.
        Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

well, the closest ill come to saying hes overrated is the he used to just be that "most muscular" pose guy. no real balance,but big and bulky. but,hes made a great effort to change that. if you look at THEN and NOW pics,you can see what all he has done to even himself out more. so,really,no..i dont think hes overrated at all. just needs to work on it a lil longer.

Comment

Originally posted by Dbolli View Post
            whoa buddy. No way, Branch Warren is a beast in the gym. He deserves everything he has received.
            ...i think your just sayin that cause your from texas.lmao

Comment

Thats what makes this sport so interesting, some people like certain bodies over others. I perfer the monster look myself like Dorian in his prime off season, Ronnie Coleman in shape and off season........ even Jay Cutler today.......I'm not much into the 170lb ripped look......I mean i give people credit because it takes alot of work no matter how big you are, i would just perfer to be large and bulky over small and ripped............ thats just me
              Last edited by limo; 05-01-2011, 06:16 PM.

Comment

My top favorites are 1. Jay Cutler 2. Branch Warren 3. Phil Heath

Comment

im with little one. one thing that always made the biggest impression on me,about jay,was his delts. they have this perfect rounded cannonball shape to them.

Comment

Originally posted by chevy355s10 View Post
                    ...i think your just sayin that cause your from texas.lmao
                    You better believe it!! lol
                    Muscles are made in the kitchen, not in the gym. Eat big to get big.

Comment

Originally posted by limo View Post
                      Thats what makes this sport so interesting, some people like certain bodies over others. I perfer the monster look myself like Dorian in his prime off season, Ronnie Coleman in shape and off season........ even Jay Cutler today.......I'm not much into the 170lb ripped look......I mean i give people credit because it takes alot of work no matter how big you are, i would just perfer to be large and bulky over small and ripped............ thats just me
                      x 2 for me its dorian allday long hate feeling to lean obviously if you have the mass of likes of yates or coleman, its not much of a problem imo

Comment

Working...
                      X