safest cycle for a beginner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• safest cycle for a beginner

Hey guys, thinking about making the leap and starting my first cycle. For a little background info; Im 24 years old, 6'4, and roughly 235 pounds with a broad frame. My lifts are 500 DL, 405 S, and 225 bench (I know its shitty, but I have a freakishly long wingspan). Im a big comic nerd, so Im looking for a cycle that would help me attain a physique similar to Jason Momoa's or Chris Hemsworth's. I was thinking about running low dose test stacked with anavar to keep the bloat to a minimum and hopefully get some good recomp out of it. My other concern is that I'm currently on an immunosuppressant for an inflammatory issue (methotrexate) and need something that has extremely low liver toxicity since the meds I take for my medical condition already puts my liver to work. Any input would be greatly appreciated, I am very new to the anabolic side of the lifting world and have been trying to soak up as much knowledge as possible before taking my first shot/pill to keep the risk/harm to a minimum.
Working...
X