Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attn: All people living in the UK....

Two things:
    1) Do any of you really give a shit about Prince William getting married?
    2) Do you think Kate Middleton is hot?

I have no idea why the US media is making such a huge ordeal of their marriage, like any of us really care. It's not like it affects us in any way whatsoever, so why all the fuss?
    Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

It's basically just a celebrety wedding.... if Brad and Anjolina got married in publoic they would have made a big deal out of that too probably... most people are mindless... they are entertained by whatever the TV tells them is entertaining...
    ... I've been wondering myself if the Brits actually give a shit...
    atavist
    Last edited by atavist; 04-29-2011, 07:53 PM.

Comment

1) nha not really
      2) yes kate is very hot!!! but today kate's sis as bridesmaid looked smoking aswell!!
      also donno about the fuss prop's because there's not been a royal wed in a long time so made a fuss because of that, also traditions and stuff about the planes flying over, the route they took to the church ect meant they had to shut some main road's around London witch would have been madness, so they made today a bank holiday so most of the UK was off so people made a fuss about an extra day off, but ya what i would do for a 3 sum with kate and her sis

Comment

1) NO!!!!
        2) YES!!!

I think the royals are actually more popular in the U.S than here in the U.K. Most oldies like my nan love the royals but most of the younger generations dont give a shit. But as Jimmy said we got the day off work. All the girls here were goin on and on and on about it but you know what girls are like over weddings and princes. ha ha. I cant believe 2 billion people tuned in to watch it?? Thats like 1/3 of the entire planet. Crazy???

Comment

Working...
        X