Longest Cycle Run??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Longest Cycle Run??

Ok guys,whats the longest cycle you have run and what were the results?Any neg sides from running it?How long after it did you take off?

Mine has been 24wks.

Wks 1-24 Test E @1k ew---Every 3 days
    Wks 1-22 Eq @ 800g ew---Every 3 days
    Wks 14-24 Tren A @ 350mg--EOD
    Wks 1-6 dbol @ 75mg ED

Adex .5mg ED

Gained about 38lbs while on this.Trained heavy with lots of basics,bench,squats,deads military presses,etc.

Calories were at about 4k-4500k ed.

No real neg sides.Some acne and mild aggression,but nothing too out of control.

Stayed off for about a year after this one.
    F.I.S.T.
    Last edited by F.I.S.T.; 04-26-2011, 12:24 AM.

man,mine was a doosey.......

1052 weeks @ natual test levels

cals were 3300-3500/day

sides: a huge platue,not being were i wanna be,training hard for lil gain......ohh..and wishing i was on some test all the time.....

sorry...had to.lol

Comment

test prop 100mg ED week 1-3
      test E 250mg EOD week 1-12
      t-bol 50mg ED week 8-12
      proviron 25mg ED 1-12
      adex 0.5 EOD

I gained 25lbs. I only kept about 20lbs. Cardio twice a week. calories about around 3500 and protein about 200grams daily. The only problem I had was during week 10-12 nipples hurt (no gyno though) and mild acne on back.
      Muscles are made in the kitchen, not in the gym. Eat big to get big.

Comment

I'm looking at a 20wk run come May 1, so I'll let ya now how it goes.
        The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
        Chat Box Talk And Rules
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
        No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Originally posted by chevy355s10 View Post
          man,mine was a doosey.......

1052 weeks @ natual test levels

cals were 3300-3500/day

sides: a huge platue,not being were i wanna be,training hard for lil gain......ohh..and wishing i was on some test all the time.....

sorry...had to.lol
          No problem.Lol.

Now how bout your real one?

Comment

Originally posted by Dbolli View Post
            test prop 100mg ED week 1-3
            test E 250mg EOD week 1-12
            t-bol 50mg ED week 8-12
            proviron 25mg ED 1-12
            adex 0.5 EOD

I gained 25lbs. I only kept about 20lbs. Cardio twice a week. calories about around 3500 and protein about 200grams daily. The only problem I had was during week 10-12 nipples hurt (no gyno though) and mild acne on back.
            Thanks for the post man.

Comment

Originally posted by MrBig View Post
              I'm looking at a 20wk run come May 1, so I'll let ya now how it goes.

Good to hear.Whats is consist of?

Comment

Originally posted by F.I.S.T. View Post
                No problem.Lol.

Now how bout your real one?
                well, to be honest. i havent run one yet. i was gonna do a standar 12 week cycle. TEST-E @500mg/wk and D-BOL 30-40mg/day for first 4 weeks. just havent had the cash right now. plus, im thinking of switching the d-bol out for T-bol. i never heard much about it till i got here. seems everybody tha thas used d-bol and t-bol,liked the t-bol better. about another month and i should be ordering,tho.

anyway,sorry for fuckin up your thread,brother.

Comment

Originally posted by chevy355s10 View Post
                  well, to be honest. i havent run one yet. i was gonna do a standar 12 week cycle. TEST-E @500mg/wk and D-BOL 30-40mg/day for first 4 weeks. just havent had the cash right now. plus, im thinking of switching the d-bol out for T-bol. i never heard much about it till i got here. seems everybody tha thas used d-bol and t-bol,liked the t-bol better. about another month and i should be ordering,tho.

anyway,sorry for fuckin up your thread,brother.
                  No need for apologies man.There was no ruining the thread.

Good to hear about the upcoming cycle.Looking forward to hearing the progress once started.

Comment

7 years ago when I was younger, stupid, and had done little to no research in regards to AAS I did a 15 week cycle of Dimethyltestosterone, Methandienone, Oxymetholone, and Methasterone. Nothing but 17a orals and without any pharmaceutical or supplement liver protection; Not to mention I was going out with my friends on the weekends drinking, doing ecstasy twice a month, and popping percocet, vicodins, xanax strictly on the weekends along with shooting heroin. I got the results I was looking for and was feeling and looking great but I woke up one day with yellow in the face ended up with an inflamed and swollen liver and got very sick. I was to ill to eat and exercise properly so I became really fatigued and lost not only my gains, but the muscle I had before my gains.

That was part of the reason I said fuck it and started doing heroin everyday. Been sober for two years now and my liver enzyme levels are back to normal. I have been training to reclaim the glory that was my physique and have made sure to become very knowledgeable about steroids.
                    Last edited by -Guido-; 04-26-2011, 09:33 AM.
                    Victory needs no explanation, defeat allows none.

Comment

Originally posted by -Guido- View Post
                      7 years ago when I was younger, stupid, and had done little to no research in regards to AAS I did a 15 week cycle of Dimethyltestosterone, Methandienone, Oxymetholone, and Methasterone. Nothing but 17a orals and without any pharmaceutical or supplement liver protection; Not to mention I was going out with my friends on the weekends drinking, doing ecstasy twice a month, and popping percocet, vicodins, xanax strictly on the weekends along with shooting heroin. I got the results I was looking for and was feeling and looking great but I woke up one day with yellow in the face ended up with an inflamed and swollen liver and got very sick. I was to ill to eat and exercise properly so I became really fatigued and lost not only my gains, but the muscle I had before my gains.

That was part of the reason I said fuck it and started doing heroin everyday. Been sober for two years now and my liver enzyme levels are back to normal. I have been training to reclaim the glory that was my physique and have made sure to become very knowledgeable about steroids.
                      Wow.Thanks for sharing that with us man.

Glad to hear that you survived and are now clean.Many out there that have been down that road and have not made it back from it so many congratulations for being strong enough to beat it.

Also glad to hear you have been training again and have educated yourself.

Hope to hear from you with your continued success and get to know you more here.Post up brother.

Congrats and thank you again.

Comment

Originally posted by F.I.S.T. View Post
                        Good to hear.Whats is consist of?
                        wk 1-20 Test 400 400wkly
                        wk 1-10 Deca 300 300wkly
                        wk 1-7 Danabol 25mg 50mg ED
                        wk 1-20 HGH 3-4iu's ED (5 on 2 off Mon-Fri)
                        The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
                        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
                        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
                        Chat Box Talk And Rules
                        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
                        No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
                        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Originally posted by MrBig View Post
                          wk 1-20 Test 400 400wkly
                          wk 1-10 Deca 300 300wkly
                          wk 1-7 Danabol 25mg 50mg ED
                          wk 1-20 HGH 3-4iu's ED (5 on 2 off Mon-Fri)

Looks good.Im wondering why you are choosing to end the deca so much in advance? I normally stop 2 wks prior to test so my pct timing is correct,but never 10 wks in advance.Just curious.

Comment

I ran one that lasted somewhere close to 3 years......it started with 50 anadrol (1 a day for 50 days) and then went to sustanon at anywhere between 500mg and 1500mg a week then I went to test e at the same doses with dbol at 30mg a day.....back to sustanon and test e (the reason only those two products was because thats all you could get then, there weren't all these online UGL's to choose from) .......never ran a pct after just one day stopped using......went from 175lbs to 240lbs........ but because i had no clue as to what i was doing i ended up with no hair, high blood pressure and zero natural test levels, i shut myself off permanately......other than that i had a great time lolol....It's the classic example of how not to run your cycle...... it was the most uninformed stupid cycle on the planet and I ran it thinking i knew everything i needed to know

Comment

GUIDO... 'One day at a time', I'm with you on the sober train man keep it up!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X