Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

American Rock Fans... Please identify this song.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• American Rock Fans... Please identify this song.

Im really into bikes and was watchin this video on youtube and i really like this song but dont know what it is or who its by. I noticed alot of the americans here are into this sort of music and was hopin you can identify it for me. I wanna buy it but cant find who it is????

Thanks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEXD0oQ0BGI

Thats the song Kryptonite by the group Three doors Down......good tune

Comment

Thanks Limo. Yeah good tune. Im startin to get into this sort of music a bit recently. The video above is pretty cool too. Dont know how many of you bros have bikes.

Comment

Originally posted by JuicedUK View Post
        Thanks Limo. Yeah good tune. Im startin to get into this sort of music a bit recently. The video above is pretty cool too. Dont know how many of you bros have bikes.
        Don't have 1 right now but I love to ride!!!! Looking into a Hayabusa.. 07- pearl white..

Comment

Originally posted by mbig245 View Post
          Don't have 1 right now but I love to ride!!!! Looking into a Hayabusa.. 07- pearl white..
          Hayabusa's are cool. I had a Yamaha R6 til i smashed in into the side of a van at 40mph.....OW!!! The bike was a total mess....And so was I. Ha ha. Looking into gettin an R1 next. But first looking to get me a Subaru Impreza. I like fast stuff!!!! Ha Ha.

Comment

Working...
          X