World of warcraft nerd video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World of warcraft nerd video

so one of my buddies was bitching about his bro the other day, saying all he does is play that bullshit. he was talking about that game is becoming an epidemic just like methamphetamines. then he said if you dont believe me, you gotta look this video up on youtube, so here it is...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_Mk8XGmCO0
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Awesome bro - Hed do better coming off crack

Comment

Oh my god, I have never ever hit any of my 2 boys but if one of mine flipped out like that...my wife woulda kicked his ass before I had a chance to hahahahaha that kid needs some counseling....if your that pissed just put a hole in the wall or the door...works for me

Comment

Limo these videos are fake :P ( their was an interview with the main person and he admitted it was for entertainment purposes) but they're funny as shit !!

Comment

Why does that kid try shoving a remote control up his ass?
          Victory needs no explanation, defeat allows none.

Comment

I thank God everyday that I never was a neckbeard raging over World of Warcraft while guzzling liter after liter of caffeinated welfare cola and arguing about what anime character is the cutest.
            Victory needs no explanation, defeat allows none.

Comment

By the way, when it comes to playing World of Warcraft, I love this game, but it takes a lot of time, which I better use for training. I found a life hack, I buy WoW Boost Services, I don't know why it's still not an official job in the world, but it helps a lot for those who have a schedule every day or don't have enough time for everything at once

Comment

Working...
              X