bodybuilding is all about lies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bodybuilding is all about lies

They have a fake tan - the females have hair extensions - fake breasts - implants etc

*Someone told me this whole sport is about lying ..first of all its no sport at all.
    *No-one uses steroids and the one that do admit to it "only use 500 mg/week oils en a few tabs"
    *The magazines use "ghost-wrires" but the newbees really believ that this or that champion trains with 20 sets etc etc
    * the magazines tell you this or that champion uses these supplements or mealreplacement, but most magazines are owned by supplement companies.
    * even at shows the winner mostly is the one that sells himself to the organisation/sponsor/supplementcompany. That is possible because its subjective, just like a peagentcontest. When you skate-bike or run the first one in is the winner.

Who know more of these lies, please post them here.. It will make you think

They don't take recreational drugs and never eat at Mcdonalds....that ones my favorite cause i used to go to Micky D's with the 1992 NABBA Mr. Universe and he would chow down 3 hamburgers before i could eat my one

Comment

None of the pros have ever used synthol. There's a lie for ya.

Comment

Working...
      X