• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These people should B shot

These are the clowns who roam our planet
    Attached Files

do u think they are proud of it

Comment

These guys litterally make me sick. They give us all a bad name. They are dipshit freaks and unfortunately most people think that we are all like that!

Comment

too bad they closed Guantanamo Bay, these guys are in need of some waterboarding
        Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

They are first class dipshits!! Get a clue guy....Nobody told you that your arms look like a fat chicks leg???? I mean... look guy will you ask that thing you call a arm to go on a fucking diet !!!! My kids are laughing at you !!!!! Do us all a favor and just disappear !!!!!! NUFF SAID!!

Comment

These guys are jokes,including Greg.He talks about how stupid he knows he looks,but doesn't do anything to fix it.With his money he could get the surgery to get his arms fixed but he's making too much money from them.He wanted to be a freak,as all these guys do and they've succeeded.But the bigger fools are the people making them rich and famous from it.

Comment

i think they all look grate i'm thinking of getting it done........................hahaha no really they all look like bad idiots why would you want to look like that!!

Comment

You forgot to add my ex wife to people who need to be shot!!! Lol
                You can't run when the cage door closes !!

Comment

I wonder how this would affect them in the future. Everything i have ever read in Arnolds books , and where ever, i interpret as symmetry. And that is what I have also strived for. I would be embarrassed.. but i guess what ever floats your boat....
                  It is never too late....

Comment

So all that is that oil stuff? And what's wrong with the one guys shoulders ?

Comment

Hahaa yea shoot them in there are and watch them deflate wtf now all they need is some big red shoes with a red nose

Comment

Dude No2......

You fucked up!!!! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Cage fighter View Post
                          So all that is that oil stuff?
                          It's Synthol (gone badly wrong)
                          funkindemup12
                          Last edited by funkindemup12; 04-21-2011, 05:30 PM.

Comment

Shy would you want to have fake big arms? I would rather have the power than the size I bet these guys can't even curl 120 pound 8 reps lol

Comment

Working...
                            X