idea(s) for mods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• idea(s) for mods

ways to cut down on drama.. we can limit posts in sponsor forums to 50 or more so people with 1 post cant post shinanigans... any other ideas guys? add im sure they are open to all suggestions

IMO most of the drama is from people linking directly from ASS searches then N*ps page to JM, thinking it is a discussion group or cust serv tool.
    I don't know how much work or trouble it is to do but other Boards have u on probation, ur 1st 5-10 post/threads must be reviewed + approved b4 going live.

I found JM while doing research + updating my Knowledge of ASS (I came via Steroidology) I joined + spent days reading + learning b4 even posting anything.
    ODB
    Last edited by ODB; 04-20-2011, 01:11 AM.
    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Originally posted by BLUELABEL View Post
      ways to cut down on drama.. we can limit posts in sponsor forums to 50 or more so people with 1 post cant post shinanigans... any other ideas guys? add im sure they are open to all suggestions
      I think thats a great idea.At least this way you'll know if you have a reak member that wants to be a part of the board or just some scammer looking to stir up some shit.

Comment

thiing is they say the same shit on every site so unless they arent a decent part of our community screw em

Comment

I think limiting who gets into the sponsor forum will ween out the trouble makers and anyone else that you don't want having access to this info.These things are illegal guys so making it so easy for everyone to come here and see/talk about/read about and even order is a little risky IMHO.

Comment

i think newbies should have to take an online quiz before they are allowed to register, for expamle:

Question 1.) Do you have a brain?
            Question 2.) Does your brain function at full capacity?
            Question 3.) Do you know how to read/ write?
            Question 4.) Do you know what common sense is?
            Question 5.) Do you understand that this is a public message board and that anyone will be able to read what you post?

Unless you can answer "yes" to all of the questions you should not be able to register. I think this could eliminate about 95% of the newbies who have been stirring the pot lately.
            DiscoDino247
            Last edited by DiscoDino247; 04-20-2011, 02:29 AM. Reason: 90% was a bit underestimated
            Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

How about sending the rules along with the email that they get when they sign up, or don't let them on the sponsor forum for at least a week after they sign up. jm2c

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoDino247 View Post
                i think newbies should have to take an online quiz before they are allowed to register, for expamle:

Question 5.) Do you understand that this is a public message board and that anyone will be able to read what you post?

Unless you can answer "yes" to all of the questions you should not be able to register. I think this could eliminate about 95% of the newbies who have been stirring the pot lately.
                LMAO.Now thats an idea.

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoDino247 View Post

Damn, I didn't make the cut. how about 4 out of five?
                  "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Working...
                  X