Human Growth Hormone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Human Growth Hormone

Hi! I have a few question about HGH Cycle. I'd really appreciate if someone would help me. Well I'm 21 years old and I was diagnosed with Crohn's disease last year. My GI doctor put me on prednisone for 2 months and sulfasalazin for the rest of my life. I take 1.5 gramm sulfasalazine once a day. It's an anti-inflammatory drug. I stopped taking the prednisone like 4-5 months ago. I read that Prednisone shuts down the Adrenal Gland and the Adrenal Gland produces HGH from the Pituitary. I'm 6'1 175lbs. I started to workout 2-3 weeks ago but my shoulders are killing me so i have to take a break. I'm on high Protein diet. Finally I found a legit source to order a Hygetropin(200 IU) kit from. I planned to start with 2 IU every day for 2-4 weeks and increase every other week by 0.5IU but my other concern is that I work every night I'd like to know would that be okay if i take the HGH right after work in the morning? I'd like to gain some pound and restore my bone density.I'd appreciate any feedback!

i wouldnt expect much "pound" from hgh unless you have deep pockets. but my help with bone density alittle, im not sure. i know resistance training is general will help with the bone density
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Working...
    X