• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah, we cool
    Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

ya were cool IM very nice of you to un-ban him to!!

Comment

Originally posted by goanywhere View Post
        Obd

Turns out - if you click directly on chatbox - it tells you what is going on.

First - click directly on the White "Chatbox" lettering - and select "View Chatbox full"

Now with it in full view - click again - and you have a lot more options - plus statistics - including top chatters (Bluelabel, Limo and MBig) - and list of those banned.

And your on the list. Sorry pic is way too little on JM. Did not start that way.

Pic below:

Interesting, thanks for showing this I never knew this was possible.
        Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

Originally posted by ODB View Post
          Now I need some serious PCT help - Post Chatbox therapy
          Just checked the Chatbox - looks like your good to go! How's that for therapy?

Good job IM

Comment

Interesting, thanks for showing this I never knew this was possible.
            I did not either - until I was playing around with it.

Comment

Originally posted by ItalianMuscle View Post
              Im the one that banned you. I warned you guys, ZERO TOLERANCE, for ordering, t/a talk, sponsor talk, etc in the shoutbox. The shoutbox is still there for the members that respect the rules. If you cant see it, you are banned from it. Simple as that. I cant remember exactly what you were talking about. Something to do with ordering/sponsor, not quite sure. I deleted all your posts from there as well, otherwise I would tell you exactly what you said. But I Am going to un-ban you, and you will probably be the only one. Im making a point, and im dead serious about the rules here. I check the shoutbox back log everyday or every other day, if you arent following the rules for it, bye bye. If you see someone breaking the rules in the shoutbox, I wouldnt even comment on it. Ill take care of it. If not that day, the next day. Feel free to PM me and let me know, thats fine too. I have a few bros that do that quite regularly(Limo, thanks bro).

Are we cool fellas?
              Thanks IM... I hear u "don't even comment" i think thats what got me, some newbiees (well newer than me) where bitching about things and I told them to PM team N__ps etc.

thank you goanywhere,jimmy and Disco for the help
              ODB
              Last edited by ODB; 04-16-2011, 03:27 PM.
              "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Originally posted by ODB View Post
                Thanks IM... I hear u "don't even comment" i think thats what got me, some newbiees (well newer than me) where bitching about things and I told them to PM team N__ps etc.

thank you goanywhere,jimmy and Disco for the help
                Honestly bro, thats your best thing to do. Ignore it. Ill handle it.. I just got word that some members dont care and will post what they want. Fine, I have no problem banning anyone.

Comment

Working...
                X