No announcement yet.

tanning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

from what i understand, if you use MT II, it doesn't work nearly as well unless you still tan.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

o i def plan on tanning , but i dont wana go as frequently they say on mt2 one or 2 short sessions a week will spark great results.. idk just heresay until i hear from some1 here that its tru

Comment

Originally posted by BLUELABEL View Post
        o i def plan on tanning , but i dont wana go as frequently they say on mt2 one or 2 short sessions a week will spark great results.. idk just heresay until i hear from some1 here that its tru
        It is true bro!!!! You take your beginning doses, most people take up to 1mg a day when they first start. Once you have taken for about 10 days try a tanning session and see where your at, everyone is different some can do it more or some less. Once you have desired tan you only have to take a maintaning dose up to 3x a week and tan here and there!!! You Punk Ass lmao!!!!
        ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

Anyone knO where I can get it cheap

Comment

our sponsor has some decent priced but i dont know anyone that has used it. although i'm sure its g2g

Comment

Working...
            X