Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cage, you're out of control!!!!

Comment

It's the juice lol ever sense I've been on gear I've been in one damn good mood I've been cracking people up ever sense . Lol this morning I took my shot of test and my girl was watch so I started talking to the needle I said oh you want to stick me in my ass do you !! Your a dirty little slut needl ant you yes you are lol my girl about pissed her self
      You can't run when the cage door closes !!

Comment

Dude you are way too funny. By the way just ran into 1st dilemma with the test cyp, got to the end of it and only got about a 1/2 ml. It was a bitch get it out of vial. Anyways look like I only got 9.5ml instead of 10. Could have just been me pull a little extra each shot, but just wondering if you ran into the end of a vial and noticed.

Comment

Yeah I did but I pulled just alittle more than 1 ml every shot so I was alitte short at the end of bottle one I got three bottle just in chase . What week are u on?

Comment

yeah Cage your a funny guy man. Bugse i dont think ive ever got a full 10 shots out of a vial. Im guessin i over draw slightly. But even when i do Karach Sust amps they usually dont measure out exact.

Comment

Thanks guy lol. I think they should put 11 ml in the bottles so we get our full 10 mls we should write them a email lol

Comment

Originally posted by Cage fighter View Post
                Yeah I did but I pulled just alittle more than 1 ml every shot so I was alitte short at the end of bottle one I got three bottle just in chase . What week are u on?
                I'm on week 5, I am trying to enjoy my last week with lady DBOL, I was thinking of taking her out on the town, but after I seen she has been around the board, I'm gonna bend that bitch over in the gym.

Comment

Lol she likes it hard and deep it such she only can stay around for 5 to 6 weeks that bitch stays just long enough to make us fall in love then leaves us with a hard on and we have to wait months to see her again what a cunt lol

Comment

Oh my god u guys are killin me....whats next 3 somes with that stripper growth???

Comment

The sky is the limit limo haha

Comment

I knew that effin slut got around but holy shit.......no wonder I feel like I'm throwing a hotdog down a hallway when I'm giving it to her. That's it hopefully the 600 mg of EQ and test will tighten that slut back up.......I'll be done with her in about 5 more weeks. So far right now she has got me on an awesome ass ride.......I love her dammit.
                        MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

Glad she can't get pregnant cuzz we all would be fucked lol well little baby dbol pill all around would be a bad thing fuck it let's knock that bitch up

Comment

Well that little dbol whore is ok but i like it when i invite 7 of her 10mg friends to the party..then things get real fun and when you ask ol testy to join in at a gram a week then the joints rockin....then ol growth shows up now were all at a whole other level

Comment

DBol is one thing I've never taken, but I'm glad you guys are all having such a great time with her.
                              Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

Awe man ur missing out that bitch will make you scream out her name you should give it a try . And limo damn dude you know how to party gram of testy damn I'm all worked up now lol you know what's funny nobody wants tren to come over that dirty bitch haha

Comment

Working...
                                X