No announcement yet.

FACEBOOK.......Yayy or Nayy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lmfao.......all right no standing on little birds anymore...thats just wrong. I do agree with the family communication end of it especially if you've got a large family spread all over the country or world. I get that. I also totally understand the talking on the telephone. Omg, I love my mom to death but when holy crap!!!! You want to gouge your eyes and ears out by the end of the conversation. Ok mom, gotta go....ok mom gonna smash my car into a tree, gotta go....ok mom, just got to the hospital, gotta use my free hand to carry my severed hand.....as far as hiding something....some people maybe. I just got so sick and tired of the drama of other peoples lives from 20 years ago. Ya it was fun at first to see all the fools you went to school with and see how fat and stupid they look now and listen to them, omg u look so great! Then they want to talk to you, tell u their problems, up with you etc.........NO!!!!
    MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

Multiple girls???? God bless that man!!!!! I can barely handle one, let alone multiple.
      MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

Facebook is a good social networking that communicates people and and keep friends in contact. Si i admire it and love to use it as it connects people and you remain in touch with all your mates and friends and anywhere so in my point of view its Yaay!
        tampa boot camp

Comment

Facebook is bad for bullying. I have a 12 yr old sister. I watched her chattin on facebook a few months back. She was chattin to 4-5 friends at one time. She was talking to friend A bitchin about friend B while simultaniously chattin to friend B bitchin about friend C while chattin to friend C bitchin about friend A. It was way out of control and quite pathetic to watch. My Mum and other parents have been called into the school several times cos of facebook issues. Its madness.

I am on facebook but rarely use it. One thing i cant stand is people who have like 500 friends in their friends list but when you ask them who they are they dont even really know them. They just want their numbers up. So pathetic. I have 40 friends in my list and i dont like about 25 of them.

I have real friends that i actually like and see. If i havent spoken to you in 5 years then what makes you think i want to be your friend.

Comment

I have a little over 100 friends and they are all friends and family, except Charlie Sheen

Comment

Originally posted by iamready View Post
              I have a little over 100 friends and they are all friends and family, except Charlie Sheen
              Admit it, you are trying to get tiger blood from him? his blood is 100x stronger than d-bol.

Comment

Originally posted by AwesomeSmiley View Post
                Admit it, you are trying to get tiger blood from him? his blood is 100x stronger than d-bol.
                Sometimes you just want to see what an angry warlock is going to say/do.

Comment

Originally posted by iamready View Post
                  Sometimes you just want to see what an angry warlock is going to say/do.
                  LOL, Indeed.

Comment

Working...
                  X