No announcement yet.

Anger!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol do what my buddy did paid a gay dude 50 bucks to go knock on his door and say why haven't you came back I love you nobody fucks me like you do haha lol that shit is funny
    You can't run when the cage door closes !!

Comment

Originally posted by Cage fighter View Post
      Lol do what my buddy did paid a gay dude 50 bucks to go knock on his door and say why haven't you came back I love you nobody fucks me like you do haha lol that shit is funny
      HA HA HA HA... Now thats some funny s*it right there... LOLOLOLOLOL... If that don't work nothing will!!!!!

Comment

Someone would have to swing on me to get me to fight(or mess with my wife or kids). On or Off the sauce, I am a pretty mild guy. I would rather laugh about an idiot then fight and show everyone that I'm an idiot too.

Comment

Lol I thought y'all may like that one haha .
          You can't run when the cage door closes !!

Comment

Juice makes me calmer to because of confidence, I'm the quiet one minding my own business as well. I know how those situation can make your blood boil but screw them, it's not worth the fight, hell besides if he is scared and knows you can kick his ass. He may cut ur ass or shoot u. My deal with fighting and I've said this to many dumb drunk fuckers that wanted to start shit with me, I look them dead in the eye with a calm but serious look and say look I'm not here to start any shit but I damn sure not to take any either. Usually they will say something smart back and I
            Just look at them and smile and say there is the door, we can either go outside and roll and I go to jail and you go to the hospital, or you can do us both a favor walk away and shut the hell up and everybody wins. Works every time for me. It's just about calling there bluff. If they still want to go outside always get the first lick, fist to fist and u make good contact fights over. Then just kick him in the ribs two or three times just to make the fine worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by mbig245 View Post
              This is my take on the subject.. It seems to me that the juice will only intensify your nature..
              I agree, no doubt about that.

I am a gentle, calm, and confident guy; When I was on the gear a while back it only made me calmer, I was more gentle, and I was more confident. It magnified my personality.

Some guy my friend knows at the gym started using steroids a few months ago. Before he got on the gear he was a cocky piece of shit. When he was on the gear full swing, he became a thundering cocky piece of shit.
              Victory needs no explanation, defeat allows none.

Comment

Im loving this thread lol. Only thing juice does for me mentaly is, make me happier and more confident which helps me make the right decisions. If a problem or punk which are everywhere you go approach me it's as simple as relativey what Kountry said>>>>look them dead in the eye with a calm but serious look and say look I'm not here to start any shit but I damn sure not to take any either. Usually they will say something smart back and I
                Just look at them and smile and say there is the door, we can either go outside and roll and I go to jail and you go to the hospital, or you can do us both a favor walk away and shut the hell up and everybody wins. Works every time for me. It's just about calling there bluff lol.<<<< Most people in my area now me as in professinal MMA from a local popular gym in boston,ma. But i deffinatley use to be a hot head when i was younger, but damn who wasn't. You really just got to find some thing you love to do and just focus your mind all on that and thrive for it. I have had anger issues my whole life starting when i was a young buck, due to problems not need to be talked about. What im trying to say isif i can do it anyone can do it.....but its (ONLY IF YOU WANT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
                ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

Nice posts guy. Thanx for the support it really helped me look at it differently. So I'm gona try these suggestions fellas thanx again

Comment

Being big is almost as good as admitting your using something to the mainstream. The bigger you get the scarier you are to them. You'll find that the bigger you get the more polite you have to be to people. If you get a little angry they call the cops because they're scared. The little guys won't fight you, they'll pull a weapon or call the cops.

Comment

Working...
                    X