No announcement yet.

Getting married

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I am sam she keeps me smiling last night I was working back and bis hard and I was almost done working out I look over she is making me my protien shake and a big cold glass of water then gave me a hour back rub that put me to sleep it don't get anybetter . I was going to ask her to marry me at my last fight but I was so jacked up from winning my 6 th fight in a row and everybody stormed in the cage it was a mad house lol she has made me the man I am today
    You can't run when the cage door closes !!

Comment

October 22nd is the day huh?? Well theres still time to talk you out of it........lol just kiddin congrats dude

Comment

Lol I can't run from this one she is too good . I was married for ten years to a crazy ass blonde I should have ran then

Comment

Now you can put together a team, my wifes prepairing my 7 meals and containering damn shes good

Comment

Cograts bro first off...and hey im gonna be yoou best man right hahah i better be brotha lol
            ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

May the best be with u both..
              Originally posted by Cage fighter View Post
              Got home from the gym all pumped up my girl jumped on me and I had to lay it down good after I said will you marry me she said fuck yeah I will lol she is a good girl

Comment

Thanks dude it's nice to get some support on this

Comment

Congrats dude and you heard me right i better be the best man homie lol im down with the dirty south hahahah is she is a southern bell??
                  ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

CONGRATS BRO !!!!!1 just make sure you get off the deca in time! lololol j/k wish u the best

Comment

Originally posted by dav1dg90 View Post
                      Congrats dude and you heard me right i better be the best man homie lol im down with the dirty south hahahah is she is a southern bell??
                      Sure bro come on down . No she is a Cali girl

Comment

Originally posted by BLUELABEL View Post
                        CONGRATS BRO !!!!!1 just make sure you get off the deca in time! lololol j/k wish u the best
                        Lol deca? What does deca do?

Comment

Deca has a reputation for causing sexual disfunction

Comment

I'm never taking that shit then !!!!! I'll stick will dbol and test . Deca can't be that good

Comment

it is the infamous "DECA D1CK~

Comment

Don't won't that shit !! Sexy is my cardio at night lol

Comment

Working...
                                X