No announcement yet.

A little about Safelife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eph.3:20... To him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly, above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us... ( The LORD Jesus Christ)
    Blessed be us in all our ways!!!! Thanks fellas...

Comment

You guys are alright. Limo, good guy..

Comment

The truth is we all eminate from the same place. So in essence we are all the same. And the world will be at peace, if we stop being that we are seperate from one another. And stop believing in color and race and religon. Good stuff safe!!!
        "It's only after you've lost everything, that your free to do anything"

Comment

Originally posted by SAFELIFE1 View Post
          My girl and I went out to eat, one night. I dropped her at the front door and parked the car, (had to swallow a few Dballs, kiddin), As I enter the establishment there was a black couple, sitting and I heard them say it's going on a hour wait. I excuse myself and went to the rest room. My girl and i were both dressed nice. When I returned the waitress aprroached me and said, follow me the manger said you guys made reservations. My mouth dropped open, but I followed her to the table. I asked her to please give us time to order. When she left i asked my girl, what happen? She said the waitress said that the owner said, that guy is a football player seat him. At that point I spoke to my girl, we grabbed our stuff and went where the black couple were waiting. I told them to follow me, i sat them at the table they gave us. The waitress came back and looked around and liked to crap her self. She came over and said, what happen? I explain to her those two had been waiting and that my girl and i are no better then that couple and for her to tell the owner to never do that again.
          Respect. You are a true gentleman and a good person. That's whats up.

I just want to say I'm really impressed with the attitude, knowledge, maturity, and personality of people here.
          Last edited by -Guido-; 02-23-2011, 04:47 PM.
          Victory needs no explanation, defeat allows none.

Comment

It's really a very profesional board, starting with the members, which will are all members

Comment

That was a great story ,with all the inconsiderate, selfcentered people in the world and the jerkoffs in the sport (and we all no them), it is nice to know that we have a guy like you representing the sport and lifestyle in which we all love and are dedicated to. THANK YOU
              SPARTANS!!!! WHAT IS YOUR PROFESSION!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Great post, just wanted to say I'm really glad to be a part of this site. Safelife, RonnyT, SAM, ItalianMuscle, you guys are all amazing moderators and the info you provide is priceless!! Just wanted to say thanks for getting this thing going and doing it the right way.
                DiscoDino247
                Last edited by DiscoDino247; 03-22-2011, 05:06 PM.
                Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

glad theres someone like you on here we can all turn to for advice

Comment

We thank you guys, but u are the board.

Comment

Major props man. I have my patience with the public everyday with work. Keep being true. Its hard sometimes but we all need to do it.

Comment

Good read!

Comment

Thanks for sharing this with us. Really this is such a nice tips for safe-life. I will say that don't waste your time in reading waste stuff but read this post seriously.
                          Pet Medication

Comment

Thanks greeks1, that is good sound advice you have given . You have a bless night.

Much Respect

Comment

Working...
                            X