No announcement yet.

Desiccated Thyroid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to the customer feedback survey for Walgreenslistens. Visit the official website, www.Walgreenslistens.Com, to enter a $3000 sweepstakes. The second-biggest drugstore in the country, Walgreens offers a one-stop shop for apparel, electronics, personal care items, and home goods.

Comment

Originally posted by RedDog View Post
      I've been working out in a Gym 5 days a week for 15 years now, and as I've hit 50 my body does not want to cooperate like it used to. I've discovered that I'm slighly hypothyroid but cannot get a regular doctor to prescribe natural desiccated thyroid, like Armour Thyroid, to me.

I've found companies online like yours here, that will sell the synthetic froms of T3 and T4, but I don't want that. Other online companies sell desiccated thyroid glands, but if I understand the laws in the US, those have been swept clean of the Thyroxin.

Anybody know where I can get what I want without scrip?
      Advice I can give:
      Consult an endocrinologist: See an endocrinologist for a more detailed analysis of your thyroid condition. Your doctor can recommend appropriate treatment, including prescribing alternative forms of thyroid hormones.
      Second opinions: If you have doubts about your diagnosis or treatment, consider getting a second opinion from another doctor or endocrinologist.
      Online pharmacies: In some countries, online pharmacies are available that can provide prescription medications. However, be cautious and make sure that you are buying the drug from a trusted and licensed provider.
      Overseas pharmacies: If the drug is available in other countries, you may want to consider buying it from places where it is available.

Comment

Desiccated thyroid, derived from animal thyroid glands, is a medication used to treat hypothyroidism. It contains both adult night care Los Angeles T3 and T4 hormones, offering an alternative to synthetic thyroid hormone replacements. While some prefer its natural composition, it's essential to consult a healthcare provider for proper dosage and monitoring.

Comment

Working...
        X