No announcement yet.

Seriously People...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've seen some good looking chics with muscle but those ones don't do it for me.

Comment

Quite honestly, I dont like having to say "No-Homo" when Im gettin my Fuck on...
      Airborne. Air Assault. Pathfinder.

Follow Me.

Comment

I am sure 2 out of 4 are dudes man. I will do the last one though!!!!
        [/COLOR]"The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds."

Henry Rollins

Comment

Where did you get these pics. This is super overboard. Admire their dedication and make sure to not piss one off. Imagine getting your ass kicked by #4 outside the elementary school after yelling at her kid to "slow down" on his bicycle. See you in my dreams, Broomhelda.
          NO ONE EVER DROWNED IN SWEAT

Comment

Id take the blond in the last pic. but those others look like they would rape a dude and have a baritone voice lol

Comment

Working...
            X