My wife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
    haha. yea. no. i'm just always curious about how people make money on the internet. would be great to run a successful web site (any kind of site). i like the idea of working from home...and home being whereever you choose since you dont need to live close to an office or shop or whatever
    In the net world today, you can youtube your bodybuilding experiences and maybe pick up some advertisements along the way or find a few products (online info like books, etc) for example, you can advertise a book called HOW TO PICK UP WOMEN or HOW TO LIFT PROPERLY and SAFELY, whatever. Say the ebook cost $15.00, who ever wrote the book gives you around 50% if not more for each sale you do. you can post HOW TO LIFT PROPERLY and SAFELY in BODY FORUMS, online newpapers, its endless. But say you sell (1) of those per month. thats a $7.50 comission for ya. Now find 20, 30, 100 or whatever that interest you and start throwing them out there.

This is only a start, some people are selling, 1000's. In other words, your not going to make a ton of money of just 1 ebook. You want multiples, get those set, and get more and more. Its not hard if ya have the time. Of coarse you can always have your ads on YOUTUBE. The ads you see b4 you see what ya want to see. But that gonna cost a pretty penny also.

Think of it this way, you have a site and if you get enough traffic (millions of hits daily) you can sell traffic to other sites.
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    -Mark Twain

Comment

id post her topless or even more but like i said, dont wanna get kicked out of here..lol OK, y aknow what, i went ahead and added a few more where i posted the first one. If ya want to see a "tad" more, u can email us at spouses4play at gmail. Jesus i hope i dont get banned for this although there is some "cookie" showing in a few of the others so maybe it would be ok. I just dont want to press my luck...I would get the "WHAMMY" knowing me.
      GeminiX
      Last edited by GeminiX; 10-06-2012, 12:42 AM.
      "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
      -Mark Twain

Comment

Thank you for sharing

Comment

ok so here ya go, enjoy
          Attached Files
          -Mark Twain

Comment

And a few more
            Attached Files
            -Mark Twain

Comment

ok so really, why i am sitting here clicking refresh just to hear comments...jeesh. I came here for a reason and well, now i have 2 reasons...EYE CANDY and learning. Again, i must emphasize to those who wonder what the hell i am doing posting my wife. Well, for one, its fun (better in person), whether your a bodybuilder or posing nude. Your are expressing the human body. Pure Art! Plus when guys see pussy they go nuts..lol
              -Mark Twain

Comment

Outstanding, bro! I wish my girl was a little more adventurous. You've got to keep things interesting. And let's face it, in Nebraska, you've got to keep things interesting!
                Employ your time improving yourself by other men's writings so that you shall come easily by what others have labored hard for. -Socrates

Comment

Originally posted by timguinness View Post
                  Outstanding, bro! I wish my girl was a little more adventurous. You've got to keep things interesting. And let's face it, in Nebraska, you've got to keep things interesting!
                  Amen! ok well apprently i couldnt just reply with AMEN cause it was to short so i am writing this to make it a bit longer..lol
                  -Mark Twain

Comment

strong pu$$y on that woman
                    Goals:
                    1.5+ x BW Bench
                    2.0+ x BW Squat
                    2.25+ x BW DL
                    Quit Smoking (Chantix)

Comment

Working...
                    X