No announcement yet.

Somebody get her an icepack!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how is that humanly possible? did she just give birth?

Comment

Ya, but you better tie a 2x4 to the back of your head so you don't fall in. ( let me guess your a biker?)

Comment

That's what a pussy pump dose. Yummy.

Comment

Whats wrong with that? Perfect size for you to stick your head in and look around.Wasnt anyone ever curious as to how it looks in there?? With her you can find out!!

LMFAO

Comment

damn u F.I.S.T., i thought we had seen the last of this lol
            Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

HA!!! It's like a bad odor. Even when it's gone, you swear you can still smell it!
              Employ your time improving yourself by other men's writings so that you shall come easily by what others have labored hard for. -Socrates

Comment

Originally posted by timguinness View Post
                HA!!! It's like a bad odor. Even when it's gone, you swear you can still smell it!
                this is all your fault lol
                Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

That photo is so nasty it burned an imprint on my monitor. (can't get rid of it) -- Oh well I could use as a screen saver.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Dude View Post
                    That photo is so nasty it burned an imprint on my monitor. (can't get rid of it) -- Oh well I could use as a screen saver.
                    It just swallowed all the other programs on your computer. Fuckin' wormhole.
                    Employ your time improving yourself by other men's writings so that you shall come easily by what others have labored hard for. -Socrates

Comment

I may try to hit it unless I fell in but I wiould have a life vest on i mean dam

Comment

Working...
                      X