musclegirls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JuicedUK View Post
    Sorry boys but I just ain't feelin this. Shaggin a bird that could probably knock me out doesn't do it for me. Call me old fashioned but I like my girls... Well.. Girly. As long as she is strong enough to scrub the dishes ha ha. Only joking of course.
    Agreed lol. I like my girls short and petite with some tone to go with their curves. I don't like a girl that might give me challenge if I arm wrestle her, or an anorexic one that might break if I rail her too hard and bruise me with her bones.
    Victory needs no explanation, defeat allows none.

Comment

understand

I understand this is what you mean
      Attached Files

Comment

*dry heave*
        Victory needs no explanation, defeat allows none.

Comment

Now that is scary

Comment

I'd hate to bring back an open wage packet to they chicks.

I could imagine them saying this " you know I go oot with the girls for a pint on a Friday"

Muscle chick " do the dishes" me "I'm busy" muscle chick "whack" me "visiting Hospital"

I like a petite woman with womanly curves. They chicks look like guys with tits.

Not my cup of tea.

Each to their own i guess.

Comment

is this what happens when you dont take arimidex? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Trustrength View Post
                My kinda woman.
                i agree..my kind of girl,not the women who look liek they have small cocks! haha
                'pump it up'

Comment

Originally posted by AwesomeSmiley View Post
                  I'd hate to bring back an open wage packet to they chicks.

I could imagine them saying this " you know I go oot with the girls for a pint on a Friday"

Muscle chick " do the dishes" me "I'm busy" muscle chick "whack" me "visiting Hospital"

I like a petite woman with womanly curves. They chicks look like guys with tits.

Not my cup of tea.

Each to their own i guess.
                  I like the way you think things through.

Plan ahead - yep - that's it!

Comment

Methodical and logical? Or wacky and insane? IDK sometimes I have a combination of both, but I do always look to the future and never the past

Comment

no way in hell, i think that is way too much! i couldnt give the weenie to any chick with 6 pack abs and 18 inch arms, and a square jaw, rrrrrrrrrh. ill keep em lady like with no huge clit! lol, for each their own

Comment

WTF?, how did I miss this thread??????????? Deffo does it for me
                        http://www.tubegalore.com/search/?q=...&kwid=5863&c=1
                        Attached Files
                        stumpy
                        Last edited by stumpy; 03-20-2011, 08:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dabombbanga View Post
                          no way in hell, i think that is way too much! i couldnt give the weenie to any chick with 6 pack abs and 18 inch arms, and a square jaw, rrrrrrrrrh. ill keep em lady like with no huge clit! lol, for each their own
                          Hey - I don't mind the big clit - it actually might be fun. But I agree with lady like....

Comment

seri

..like it or not.. but defenitely worked out her legs..
                            Attached Files

Comment

Like it. As long as they keep their feminine face I like it. A strong jaw and deep voice is a deal breaker!

Comment

Originally posted by sixteentons View Post
                                Like it. As long as they keep their feminine face I like it. A strong jaw and deep voice is a deal breaker!
                                Ummm - I kind of agree. I did not get to see her face much.

I would say - much much improved over post #29 to this thread. No questions there.

Comment

Working...
                                X