Whats for dinner????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats for dinner????

I want to talk about my favorit subject lunch time. what do you eat, personaly I eat anything I can get my hands on and I know shame shame on me I will think about you when im eating my dessert tomorrow. lol so give it up whats on your dinner plate, meal plan? unknow protien food that only you know about your secret formula shake, your grandmas receipe for 50g protien gravy lol whatever give it.

hahaha you are lucky one.. i wish i can do this
    Originally posted by csnod206 View Post
    I eat anything I can get my hands on
    but i have to act upon the advice of my trainer.. i take special food in my dinner and can't eat anything else of it.. its very hard to stick on this routine
    Befittacoma personal trainer
    zubiyan
    Last edited by zubiyan; 12-14-2013, 09:42 AM.
    always be loyal

Comment

Same here, I do eat anything. Most of the time junk food but I am trying to stay by drinking one healthy fruit juice only. Just experimenting these days whether I can stay with only 1 juice.
      Valkee.

Comment

Meals I make the night before I go into my shop. Today was Turkey Brown rice and broccoli. The second meal was Salmon with Brown rice and green beans.
        So you could say I have 2 meals at my lunch time kinda. One at 10:30ish than the next is at about 12 to 1. I keep it clean and balanced.
        Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Time Bandit View Post
          Meals I make the night before I go into my shop. Today was Turkey Brown rice and broccoli. The second meal was Salmon with Brown rice and green beans.
          So you could say I have 2 meals at my lunch time kinda. One at 10:30ish than the next is at about 12 to 1. I keep it clean and balanced.
          +1is this your everyday dinner meal ??
          atlantarhinoplastycritic

Comment

Working...
          X