ECA Stack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ECA Stack

any suggestions on a pre-mixed product? i can't seem to find the E anywhere in the US
    The road to failure and the road to success are almost exactly the same , the only difference is in the way you drive

They pulled it years and years ago. Only thing it is in now'a days is asthma meds so you can't get it otc. I used to get it via Canada, but they shut that door too. Pretty much it's easier to go with Clen from our sponsor or a research chem company.

Comment

Originally posted by cmode44 View Post
      They pulled it years and years ago. Only thing it is in now'a days is asthma meds so you can't get it otc. I used to get it via Canada, but they shut that door too. Pretty much it's easier to go with Clen from our sponsor or a research chem company.
      Bingo. Try GP Clen
      Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

i order it thru supplementscanada. Didn't know till now that it wasn't legal in US.
        man-united
        Last edited by man-united; 09-09-2013, 04:41 AM.

Comment

I don't know if you can use Yohimbine HCL, i know its not the same thing but an option if you don't want clen.

Comment

Fatchick, try Bronk Aid. It works, I use it on a regular basis. It does help, along side Diet and Cardio. Not gonna lie, I am lazy.
            Airborne. Air Assault. Pathfinder.

Follow Me.

Comment

I use Bronkaide as well. It works well for me
              NapsGear.Net - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

bronkaid sucks it makes me tired you can order real ephedrin 8mg hcl form canada but right now most arent shipping to the states actually the one i ordered from advertises on edmonton oils boards during the games its kind of funny

Comment

and ill give you a hint google these exact words ephedrine canada and it will be either the 2nd or 3rd on the first page and it starts with a G the name of an animal lol

Comment

I see what you did there. Is it really legit?
                    Airborne. Air Assault. Pathfinder.

Follow Me.

Comment

Working...
                    X