Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

high fat low carb diet, what am i doing wrong?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• high fat low carb diet, what am i doing wrong?

Sup everybody,

I've been on this diet for almost three weeks now and have three more to go. I'm 200 pounds, 8% body fat and I'm trying to get to maybe 5 or 6%. This diet consist of 200 gm of protein, 100 gm of carbohydrates, and 100 gm of healthy fats daily. Once a week i will have a high carb day which is about 2 gm per pound of body weight, 400 gm. Weeks 1 and 2 were awesome while on Ephedra until the affects started to wear off. Instead of feeling excellent and full of energy i felt tired and was yawning 6 plus times in a row. I don't know why it started having an opposite affect on me. Well now you know what I'm doing, my problem is now now i look fluffy, bulky and bloated. The first two weeks i started looking skinny and flat, and i know that's because my glycogen levels were low. Now how did i go from flat to fluffy? Doesn't make any sense to me, can anyone explain? Proteins come from mostly fish, shakes, eggs and chicken. Carbs come from gummy bears after workouts, and what ever carbs are in my fat and protein sources throughout the day. Fats are almond butter, peanut butter, olive oil, avocado, almonds, pistachios, cashews, and cheese. All opinions are welcome.

Thanks
Working...
X